Since my good points have been buried in other

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be surprized to see a change made in the off-season. How do we save a thread to bring back 3 months from now ? I will laugh and take note of your handles and throw it back up then.

877202[/snapback]

Let's not just save the thread, let's lay some cash down. I'll bet you any amount of cash you like that Fairchild will be the OC next season (unless he gets promoted to a HC job somewhere).

There is no way in hell the Bills voluntarily make a change this offseason considering how the O progressed from week to week, how the OL gelled and how the QB performed.

Let's not just save the thread, let's lay some cash down.  I'll bet you any amount of cash you like that Fairchild will be the OC next season (unless he gets promoted to a HC job somewhere). 

There is no way in hell the Bills voluntarily make a change this offseason considering how the O progressed from week to week, how the OL gelled and how the QB performed.

877209[/snapback]

Any amount ? How much do you have ?

Any amount ? How much do you have ?

877212[/snapback]

I want in on this bet too. No way Fairchild leaves unless it is a promotion or he dies or something. I'll even give you odds. I'll put up $1,000 to your $500 that Fairchild is not fired. I'll go more if you like at 2-1--we just need a neutral stakeholder and an escrow account...CD

I want in on this bet too.  No way Fairchild leaves unless it is a promotion or he dies or something.  I'll even give you odds.  I'll put up $1,000 to your $500 that Fairchild is not fired.  I'll go more if you like at 2-1--we just need a neutral stakeholder and an escrow account...CD

877230[/snapback]

I will put some money on Fairchild too.

I chose my words carefully above,

"Don't be surprized to see a change made. "

I didn't say they would fire Fairchild, but I bet the process of decision making on game turning calls is changed. There may be a committe of Dick Jauron, the OC and the DC and Bobby April.

As for betting amounts ! I only bet one dollar on any bet. The fun is in winning the bet. Not the amount bet.

So your on for one dollar under these circumstances.

I didn't say they would fire Fairchild, but I bet the process of decision making on game turning calls is changed. There may be a committe of Dick Jauron, the OC and the DC and Bobby April.

As for betting amounts ! I only bet one dollar on any bet. The fun is in winning the bet. Not the amount bet.

877240[/snapback]

You wrote "any amount? how much do you have?" Now you say you bet only $1? Don't bait people with rhetoric when you don't mean it.

Since you prefer to bet for small stakes, we'll go for bragging rights. The bet is that SF is the OC for the Bills next year, unless he gets an equivalent or better position elsewhere, or he expires or something. But if he is fired or otherwise pressured to leave, u win. Merry Christmas...CD

You wrote "any amount?  how much do you have?"  Now you say you bet only $1?  Don't bait people with rhetoric when you don't mean it.

Since you prefer to bet for small stakes, we'll go for bragging rights.  The bet is that SF is the OC for the Bills next year, unless he gets an equivalent or better position elsewhere, or he expires or something.  But if he is fired or otherwise pressured to leave, u win.  Merry Christmas...CD

877245[/snapback]

I outlined the conditions of the bet. And I asked how much just out of curiosity.

877240[/snapback]

Are you suggesting that 4 guys are going to call parts of the game as a committee?!

:thumbdown::wallbash::doh:

Translation:

I was talking out my ass again and don't want to pay for it.

Yes, bragging rights about a change made in who makes the final decsion on game hinging calls.

I wouldn't be surprized if Marv ends up jumping in on those calls.

877256[/snapback]

Excuse me, but that's lame. No one will ever admit to that. You've backpeddled far enough on this, let's just for get it and have a happy holidays...CD