If chaos occured, what possesion

Tux of Borg

Yeah, I've honestly been meaning to get my pistol liscense (or whatever I would need) just to have a gun in case of "choas".

Really though I'd just pack my backpack full of my gear and head into the wilderness. I (think I) could survive out there pretty well with just my knife, tent, and other stuff I have. Knowledge is the most useful tool, I've tried to learn trapping and hunting and wilderness farming techniques as best I can. Though I still have a lot of learning to do.

Anyways, I've thought about this a lot. I could write an essay on the subject. But that is a short part of my thoughts.

875419[/snapback]

Very Steve Carltonian. :wallbash:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's HER place in Amsterdam, then I guess your most valuable possession would be a fuggin rowboat  :D

876053[/snapback]

They actually know something about keeping the North Sea back... They learn from their engineering mistakes... It isn't the US or NOLA... :doh:

Besides... Don't need a rowboat when you got little Dutch boys to stick their fingers in dikes... :doh:

They actually know something about keeping the North Sea back... They learn from their engineering mistakes...  It isn't the US or NOLA... :D

Besides... Don't need a rowboat when you got little Dutch boys to stick their fingers in dikes... :lol:

877604[/snapback]

I actually meant that you'd need a way to get from here to there :doh: I guess I figured with all these people heading off into the woods, the 'chaos' must not involve a whole lot of air travel :doh:

My M 4 and about 500 rounds of ammo.
Depending on where I'm at during this "chaos"...I'll have my M4A3 if I'm here....If I'm down under I'll be stuck with my Ruger M77 Frontier in .308.

Speaking of "Choas"...Read a good book on the flight over....THE ROAD by Cormac McCarthy. If you like Dark Fiction....give it a go.

• 2 years later...
Depending on where I'm at during this "chaos"...I'll have my M4A3 if I'm here....If I'm down under I'll be stuck with my Ruger M77 Frontier in .308.

Speaking of "Choas"...Read a good book on the flight over....THE ROAD by Cormac McCarthy. If you like Dark Fiction....give it a go.

Bringing an old thread back to life:

I just read this book. Absolutely gutwrenching comes to mind. I read quite a bit, and I've NEVER had any book provoke such an emotional response before. I can promise you that if you read it, you will never forget it...

Bringing an old thread back to life:

I just read this book. Absolutely gutwrenching comes to mind. I read quite a bit, and I've NEVER had any book provoke such an emotional response before. I can promise you that if you read it, you will never forget it...

What, it took you almost 2.5 years to read/get through it?

:thumbsup:

http://theroad-movie.com/

think viggo!