Per V-Coach

HtownBillsFan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be able to watch it from the comforts of Ralph Wilson Stadium!  I'll make enough noise for 10 people  :doh:

874216[/snapback]

Good to here man, I was able to be at the Miami game last week. First time at the Ralph, I usually only come up in the summertime. Was a great experience I was in section 313 row 37 way up there man. Got wet and froze but it was friggin awesome. I cant wait till my next game. I will be making noise from South Florida Man. Go Bills!! Its great to still be mentioned in the playoffs in late December. Gotta Billieve guys.

Good to here man, I was able to be at the Miami game last week. First time at the Ralph, I usually only come up in the summertime. Was a great experience I was in section 313 row 37 way up there man. Got wet and froze but it was friggin awesome. I cant wait till my next game. I will be making noise from South Florida Man. Go Bills!! Its great to still be mentioned in the playoffs in late December. Gotta Billieve guys.

874238[/snapback]

Where about in South Florida man?? I actually live in Palm Harbor its by Tampa. I have never been to Ralph for a game man would I love to though. i went to Miami this past Sep to watch the Bills beat up on the fins though that was pretty nice. That was my first bills game ever.

Let's see, an afternoon game on Christmas Eve, a time when most people are starting to gather with their families and can't afford to spend a few hours driving to/from various upstate towns, in an open air stadium, in cold weather and it didn't sell out - shocker!

I wonder what attendance will be like league-wide for games on Christmas eve - I bet it's down everywhere, not just in Buffalo...

Where about in South Florida man??  I actually live in Palm Harbor its by Tampa.  I have never been to  Ralph for a game man would I love to though.  i went to Miami this past Sep to watch the Bills beat up on the fins though that was pretty nice.  That was my first bills game ever.

874254[/snapback]

I live in Ft. Lauderdale. I havent missed the Bills Fins in 13 years, it was nice to cgo home and see them get pounded at the Ralph.

I'm looking at the CBS 1:00 game regional telecast map, and if the game is blacked out in the B-lo region hardly anyone will get to see that game. I don't see how the NFL corporate whores can justify not showing an NFL-ballwashee Vince Young-led team play a cinderella team on an improbable run to the playoffs. Scum bags. There has to be some way to make them pay. There has to be some way to ruin an NFL exec's X-mas eve.

No, I have a one though. Hes all white with a little brindle. And he is a 65 lb bowling ball with legs. Hes named after Rosco Parrish. My next pup will be a mini english bull similar to the one in my avatar. You have one?

874228[/snapback]

Rott and Mastiff...but have always wanted a bully

I'm looking at the CBS 1:00 game regional telecast map, and if the game is blacked out in the B-lo region hardly anyone will get to see that game.  I don't see how the NFL corporate whores can justify not showing an NFL-ballwashee Vince Young-led team play a cinderella team on an improbable run to the playoffs.  Scum bags.  There has to be some way to make them pay.  There has to be some way to ruin an NFL exec's X-mas eve.

874265[/snapback]

You're right, but this certainly won't be the first time an important game is seen by only a small fraction of the country. Hopefully, the game will run long and the Pats will have the Jags beat up quickly so CBS switches over to the Ralph with a good five minutes left.

I will be able to watch it from the comfort of my home. Its called The Sunday Ticket, buy it people. Best investment I ever made. Especially at the rate the Bills are going if you dont plan on being there get the ticket.

874187[/snapback]

MLB offers streams online for $80/year for all games. The NFL needs to get it's sheet together. There is no need to get a satellite sub to watch pro games anymore. Hell even YouTube offers full NHL games after they're played.

NFL is way behind the times and please don't give me the network exclusive rights to the games b.s. The MLB is the same way but they still offer games on the net.

Goodell needs to take a look outside NYC headquarters and see where the future lies.

NFL is way behind the times and please don't give me the network exclusive rights to the games b.s.  The MLB is the same way but they still offer games on the net.

874466[/snapback]

The NFL is not behind....It is a monopoly and using its big strong hand to twist every single penny out of the consumer pocket.....It is "Make Hay While the Sun Shines", "Run while the going is good"....motto...

The NFL provides live streaming through Yahoo to outside the U.S.A for the same $250 dollars for the season. So if you are leaving in Canada, or UK or India or China you can still get NFL live. However, if you live in Orchard Park, you cannot see the game on TV or other form of Media.

Ideally, the NFL should use average attendance rather than each stadiums full capacity considering that the gate receipts are shared by all 32 teams (at least that is what I was told in another thread). May be Wilson will get this as part of the revenue sharing plan.