I'd like to take this moment to say

So in order to have a good Bills site you need to say the Bills will win every game? You're not ever allowed to think that perhaps the Bills don't matchup well againt the Titans and may (gasp!) give up more than 3 TDs? For that the site sucks?

Look, everyone's entitled to their opinion, don't blast someone for it, especially someone who works hard to bring news and opinion to Bills fans.

So what happens if the Bills DO give up 27 points on Sunday - do we get to say you suck and call you an assclown?

no doubt I can't understand it either

Bills 27 homerun throwback scuzballs 13

dolphins 20 jets 13

patsies 21 jags 13

chiefs 24 raiders 10

broncos 24 bengals 21

sweeeeeeeeetttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bills

WTF? This assclown's been hating on the Bills during the entire second half of the season,

Link or it didn't happen. Seriously, they do a pretty god job of reviewing the team.

They really hated against the Bills here.

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

And Here

The only one he's been too hard on the Bills on was the SD game I think.

He has NOT been hating on the Bills.

and now he Predicts 27 points for a Tennessee team that registered something like 40 yard of offense the week prior?

873377[/snapback]

This preview?

I understand why he's saying it - the Titans have a great run game, with a running QB, and that might throw the Bills for a loop. We haven't faced a team like that thus far this season.

I don't necessarily agree, but he doesn't just post garbage to his website without having evidence to support it, like the first part of this post.

WTF? This assclown's been hating on the Bills during the entire second half of the season, and now he Predicts 27 points for a Tennessee team that registered something like 40 yard of offense the week prior?

I'm calling bull sh--.

873377[/snapback]

I think they had us beating Miami yet give Tenn more credit than they deserve. Titans are not better than the aforementioned. They have trouble scoring on offense much like we did earlier in the year.

I understand why he's saying it  - the Titans have a great run game, with a running QB, and that might throw the Bills for a loop.  We haven't faced a team like that thus far this season.

873396[/snapback]

We haven't? What the HELL is Jacksonville then? I'll tell you what Jacksonville is. It's a team with a great running game, a running QB AND a good defense.

Something Tennessee is not.

When I read that article I immediately got the distinct feeling that their prediction was based on the theory that our luck is about to run out.

"Our luck?" Look up "lucky" in the dictionary and the 2006 Titans' pictures are right next to it.

Frankly what I think will happen is the Bills send the DE's upfield to/and play contain on Young, stack the LOS, and dare him to beat the Bills with the pass. And it's gonna be cold!

WTF? This assclown's been hating on the Bills during the entire second half of the season, and now he Predicts 27 points for a Tennessee team that registered something like 40 yard of offense the week prior?

I'm calling bull sh--.

873377[/snapback]

Yeah, they suck. I wonder if anyone over there publically wished for Ralph to die?

So in order to have a good Bills site you need to say the Bills will win every game? You're not ever allowed to think that perhaps the Bills don't matchup well againt the Titans and may (gasp!) give up more than 3 TDs? For that the site sucks?

Look, everyone's entitled to their opinion, don't blast someone for it, especially someone who works hard to bring news and opinion to Bills fans.

So what happens if the Bills DO give up 27 points on Sunday - do we get to say you suck and call you an assclown?

873390[/snapback]

Yes we do.

O.o

Research. he's got 224 yards on 40ish carries.

873420[/snapback]

And? McNabb had 212 yards before he was injured too, and he isn't a running QB. Gradkowski has 40ish carries, and he isn't a running QB either. Garrard isn't a running QB in the mold of Vick or Vince either.

They are all QBs who have proven that they ahve the ability to scramble. Garrard doesn't have the running skills that Vick, Vince, or a true-running QB does.

And?  McNabb had 212 yards before he was injured too, and he isn't a running QB. Gradkowski has 40ish carries, and he isn't a running QB either.  Garrard isn't a running QB in the mold of Vick or Vince either.

They are all QBs who have proven that they ahve the ability to scramble.  Garrard doesn't have the running skills that Vick, Vince, or a true-running QB does.

873436[/snapback]

LMAO...

This is the first I have EVER heard anyone say McNabb is NOT a running QB.

Yeah, and?  That isn't relevant to a discussion about how QBs are playing today.

873447[/snapback]

You're the one who said he's NOT a running QB.

Vince Young is in his first season. It took three years for McNabb to settle into the pocket just a small bit more.

"Our luck?"  Look up "lucky" in the dictionary and the 2006 Titans' pictures are right next to it. 

Frankly what I think will happen is the Bills send the DE's upfield to/and play contain on Young, stack the LOS, and dare him to beat the Bills with the pass.  And it's gonna be cold!

873430[/snapback]

I hope you didn't misunderstand. I don't think our team has been winning on luck. I think it's just the typical Bills fan demeanor. Every time it seems like it's going great, something else seems to tie our nuts in knots.

Incidentally, I agree with your gameplan thinking. There's a reason he only threw for 57 yards last week, and one of the Bills defensive strengths has become taking away the deep ball.

Vince Young is in his first season. It took three years for McNabb to settle into the pocket just a small bit more.

873451[/snapback]

You're the one who said he's NOT a running QB.

He's not (present tense) - he might have been previously, but he's transformed into more of a pocket QB with scrambling skills.

Right, but we are talking about how Vince is going to play on Sunday.

If Vince runs more than he passes, the Titans will lose BIG.

Take it to the bank.

873455[/snapback]

I hope you are right! I'm expecting the Bills to make Vince beat them through the air, and if we can stop Vince from running, I think we win.

I hope you are right!  I'm expecting the Bills to make Vince beat them through the air, and if we can stop Vince from running, I think we win.

873458[/snapback]

You KNOW I am right.

You just can't bring yourself to admit your mancrush is going to struggle.

I hope you didn't misunderstand. I don't think our team has been winning on luck. I think it's just the typical Bills fan demeanor. Every time it seems like it's going great, something else seems to tie our nuts in knots.

Sorry, I missed that. And you're 100% right about the "waiting for the other shoe to drop" mentality.

Incidentally, I agree with your gameplan thinking. There's a reason he only threw for 57 yards last week, and one of the Bills defensive strengths has become taking away the deep ball.

Just have to make sure to keep turnovers to a minimum. :rolleyes:

You KNOW I am right.

You just can't bring yourself to admit your mancrush is going to struggle.

873463[/snapback]

Uh, what?

No, I'm worried about our defense being able to stop Tennessee's rushing game.

If we play the run well and stay at home, it'll be a long day for Vince. If we don't play the run well, and Vince takes off a lot, that'll be a problem for the Bills.

I don't think how the Titans offense does depends on how many times Vince passes vs rushes. I think that how the Titans offense does depends on how the Bills run defense (both vs Henry and Vince) does.

I think Vince is going to struggle throwing the ball vs the Bills this weekend, and it comes down to how well we can stop the run.

Uh, what?

No, I'm worried about our defense being able to stop Tennessee's rushing game. 

If we play the run well and stay at home, it'll be a long day for Vince.  If we don't play the run well, and Vince takes off a lot, that'll be a problem for the Bills.

I don't think how the Titans offense does depends on how many times Vince passes vs rushes.  I think that how the Titans offense does depends on how the Bills run defense (both vs Henry and Vince) does.

I think Vince is going to struggle throwing the ball vs the Bills this weekend, and it comes down to how well we can stop the run.

873476[/snapback]

Vince will turn the ball over. He's a rookie. That's what rookies do.

Turnovers will negate whatever edge Vince Young has on the ground.

The Bills offense will capitalize on turnovers, like they've done since they bye.

Bills will win this game.

873453[/snapback]

The question is: does the Jags D match up better agaisnt the Titans O than our D does? I'd say yes, not only because overall the jags have a much better defense, but also because the strength of our Defense plays against the weakness of the Titans O (i.e. Bills Pass D vs. Titans pass O). If our strength was run D, our defense would match up much better against their offense. This seems to be the Bills Daily's point. So, the secondary question then becomes: will our strength be so overwhelming over their weakness to overcome our relative weakness to their strength (i.e. our run D versus their run O)? That is the crux, as Young himself being a running quarterback not only offers the "Michael Vick" problem of a running QB but also the possibility of big "pass" plays happening when Young scrambles and pass protection breaks down. This could result in a long 'flukey' pass play when up to that point in the game they had been completely ineffective in consistently moving the chains throwing the ball. And we all know how such big plays can swing the momentum and eventual outcome of the game. So we shouldn't underestimate Young's passing ability simply because he's not able to consistenly move the chains with pinpoint passing precision ala Palmer or Manning etc. While they're offense certainly doesn't sport the efficiency or yardage of a high-powered offense, they certainly possess enough variables between Young and Henry to be wary of.

This all being said, I don't see them putting up 27 points, and I don't see us only scoring 13 against a weak Titans D. This game will, however, show how much our front 7 has improved about staying in their respective lanes and plugging their gaps so that Young can't break containment and wreak havoc. That is key, not only to stop Henry but also so that we can keep Young under control.

Vince will turn the ball over. He's a rookie. That's what rookies do.

Turnovers will negate whatever edge Vince Young has on the ground.

The Bills offense will capitalize on turnovers, like they've done since they bye.

Bills will win this game.

873486[/snapback]

We have a new gameplan. We are going to cough on the Titans and hope they get the flu by the third quarter.

Who's with me?!?!?

Don't you have a database to corrupt?

873511[/snapback]

I didn't corrupt any databases (this time). :lol: The indexes just weren't updating fast enough to be done by the morning. I have already made the necessary changes, I believe, and I'll probably try again tonight. I figure by that time you'll be pronouncing that we will lose every game 'til eternity for some reason or other.

We have a new gameplan. We are going to cough on the Titans and hope they get the flu by the third quarter.

Who's with me?!?!?

873518[/snapback]

hell that's timmy anderson's regular MO on taking down a running back anyway, except it seems like he assumes that he exudes some uberphermonic "the power of the buckeye compells you" kind of essence

I didn't corrupt any databases (this time).  :lol:  The indexes just weren't updating fast enough to be done by the morning.  I have already made the necessary changes, I believe, and I'll probably try again tonight.  I figure by that time you'll be pronouncing that we will lose every game 'til eternity for some reason or other.

873522[/snapback]

Just don't gak it up again, smart guy :D

hell that's timmy anderson's regular MO on taking down a running back anyway, except it seems like he assumes that he exudes some uberphermonic "the power of the buckeye compells you" kind of essence

873523[/snapback]

A Kurt Vonnegut avatar. There's something you don't see every day.