Greetings from Tennessee

vinceyoungfan

Merriman had 3 (of 9!!!!!) SD sacks against the Titans: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20060917_TEN@SD

Maybe Roos wasn't credited with "allowing" any of those sacks, but its pretty tough to claim he did a "good" job against a guy who had 3 sacks in that game.

874118[/snapback]

You read the article wrong. His three (of 9) referenced in the article came vs. Oakland.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a Bills fan from 88 to 98.. 10 years... I went through the same pain you did too during the SB years.. It's okay.. You can let it out. The Cowboys can't hurt you anymore.  0:)

873836[/snapback]

Were you a Bills fan, or just a bandwagoning kitty? Cause that's what it looks like. I know the excuse you gave was that Tennessee got its own team, but seriously, any real "old school" Bills fan is not going to jump ship because a sh------- team like the oilers moved to town.

Now i was born in 1987, been a Bills fan ever since, but compared to people on this board, i woud not even come close or even feel the need to call myself "old school".

10 years as a bills fan, whoopty :doh: doo. You were pretty much a Bills fan while they were doing well, that's real hardships like some of the old school people here. You didn't even suffer through Rob Johnson, and Todd Collins it sounded like you were pretty much on your way out because the Bills weren't doing well in '97. So please, give the Bills fan thing a break, you get no love here.

If 1988 is "old school" bills fan, and i have been a fan since 1987, i guess that makes me old school as well, but the fact of the matter is that i would not want to be seen in a category with you :cry::lol:

I bet you just loved the forward latteral. :(

the bills are going to get spanked sunday. such a terrible team that nobody cares about. i think the lions have been talked about more than the bills this season. but anyways have fun cheering for this team the next couple of seasons, they arent gunna get any better. lol hey isnt McGahee the rb that said hes the best in the NFL? haha oh man.. right..

874091[/snapback]

Settle down Travis, you'll get your chance Sunday.

the bills are going to get spanked sunday. such a terrible team that nobody cares about. i think the lions have been talked about more than the bills this season. but anyways have fun cheering for this team the next couple of seasons, they arent gunna get any better. lol hey isnt McGahee the rb that said hes the best in the NFL? haha oh man.. right..

874091[/snapback]

The titans are a 7-7 team, just like the bills. The Titans sucked early and came on late, just like us. Bring it on. Sunday night the media will be talking about the Titans, how wonderful they were, and how they will be looking forward to next year now the Bills have knocked them out of contention. You can have the media sniffing your ass all you want. We Bills just wanna play some football. You come on up and enjoy our wonderful western new york weather and our charming hospitality. Our pro bowl defensive end will enjoy going to work on your pro bowl...your pro bowl....hmmmmm.....never mind.

lol you guys are a bunch of dumbshits and !@#$s. Ill be back after the bills have lost on sunday so i can listen to you all cry and blame the game on JP loseman and how your D couldnt stop travis or vince.

874169[/snapback]

is it too much to ask for a little verbal eloquence and articulate s*it-talking out of the trolls? can't they send their marginally competent windbags over here?

lol you guys are a bunch of dumbshits and !@#$s. Ill be back after the bills have lost on sunday so i can listen to you all cry and blame the game on JP loseman and how your D couldnt stop travis or vince.

874169[/snapback]

Strike two. One more, and you won't be back. Capisce?

Were you a Bills fan, or just a bandwagoning kitty? Cause that's what it looks like. I know the excuse you gave was that Tennessee got its own team, but seriously, any real "old school" Bills fan is not going to jump ship because a sh------- team like the oilers moved to town.

Now i was born in 1987, been a Bills fan ever since, but compared to people on this board, i woud not even come close or even feel the need to call myself "old school".

10 years as a bills fan, whoopty  :doh:  doo. You were pretty much a Bills fan while they were doing well, that's real hardships like some of the old school people here. You didn't even suffer through Rob Johnson, and Todd Collins it sounded like you were pretty much on your way out because the Bills weren't doing well in '97. So please, give the Bills fan thing a break, you get no love here.

If 1988 is "old school" bills fan, and i have been a fan since 1987, i guess that makes me old school as well, but the fact of the matter is that i would not want to be seen in a category with you :cry:  :lol:

I bet you just loved the forward latteral. :(

874126[/snapback]

Nope, I was not a bandwagon fan. I was a huge fan of Thurman Thomas back to his days with OSU. He pretty much was my idol when I was younger. There were a few years in my life that I was heavily involved in bad stuff, I don't really remember any football until the late 90's. I was a teenager, and I was partying too much to worry about football.

I am a Nashville native, so when we got a team, of course I really had nothing tying me to the Bills anymore. Almost all of their great players were gone. Thurman Thomas (which deserves to be in the HOF), went to stinking Miami.

So how could be be a fan since 87? Did you come out of your momma's belly watching football? 0:)

Living in Tennessee pre internet era and during my teenager years, when the Bills were struggling, I had no way of even keeping up with them. They only got maybe one game a year here televised.

Nope, I was not a bandwagon fan. I was a huge fan of Thurman Thomas back to his days with OSU. He pretty much was my idol when I was younger. There were a few years in my life that I was heavily involved in bad stuff, I don't really remember any football until the late 90's. I was a teenager, and I was partying too much to worry about football.

I am a Nashville native, so when we got a team, of course I really had nothing tying me to the Bills anymore. Almost all of their great players were gone. Thurman Thomas (which deserves to be in the HOF), went to stinking Miami.

So how could be be a fan since 87? Did you come out of your momma's belly watching football? :doh:

Living in Tennessee pre internet era and during my teenager years, when the Bills were struggling, I had no way of even keeping up with them. They only got maybe one game a year here televised.

874197[/snapback]

You just listed the exact definition of a bandwagon fan LOL

So how could be be a fan since 87? Did you come out of your momma's belly watching football? :doh:

874197[/snapback]

My nephew's first word was Bruuuce. So, yes it's possble to be a Bills fan before you know how to spell football. In my family, being a Bills fan is not a choice its a birth right.

You just listed the exact definition of a bandwagon fan LOL

874201[/snapback]

Like I said, it wasn't my fault I had no access to them. With that being said, my heart now bleeds Columbia Blue.

You wouldn't understand probably having a pro football team your whole life. Almost everyone in Nashville that is a Titans fan was a fan of another team before. So because I support my home team, that makes me a band wagoner fan? WTF ever... Get a clue.

I'll stop arguing, and leave my sentiments for a good game with no injuries. I'll be back to rub it in your faces when we win Sunday. :(:doh:

874169[/snapback]

DeLuca, is that you!???

Like I said, it wasn't my fault I had no access to them. With that being said, my heart now bleeds Columbia Blue.

You wouldn't understand probably having a pro football team your whole life. Almost everyone in Nashville that is a Titans fan was a fan of another team before. So because I support my home team, that makes me a band wagoner fan? WTF ever... Get a clue.

I'll stop arguing, and leave my sentiments for a good game with no injuries. I'll be back to rub it in your faces when we win Sunday.  :(  :doh:

874217[/snapback]

and that makes you a true titans fan and a bandwagon Bills fan, but since all titans fan became titans fans by jumping off the bandwagon of another team, that makes all true titans fans really bandwagon fans at heart.

/book

I'll stop arguing, and leave my sentiments for a good game with no injuries. I'll be back to rub it in your faces when we win Sunday.  :(  :doh:

874217[/snapback]

Oh my god...this guy is a Carolina Hurricanes' fan.