JP for the Pro Bowl?

SuperBills12

Why the hell not?

2600yds

18 total TD's

89 passer rating

870554[/snapback]

If we were in the NFC he would deserve some merit behind Brees....But in the AFC, all the following QBs are playing very good at this point of the year...

Losman, Roethelisberger, Rivers, besides the usual suspects.

Palmer, Manning and Brady... That's why... Good try though!!! :unsure:  :lol:

870563[/snapback]

Yeah slow your role buddy! Maybe next year when we add a compliment WR to Lee and JP passes for 3800 yards and 25 plus TD's then he may get overlooked as most Bills players are! On the real you should be making a case for Lee as far as Pro Bowl goes!

Yeah slow your role buddy! Maybe next year when we add a compliment WR to Lee and JP passes for 3800 yards and 25 plus TD's then he may get overlooked as most Bills players are! On the real you should be making a case for Lee as far as Pro Bowl goes!

870568[/snapback]

I agree 100% ... Lee is a stud now!!!

Taking the last five games into consideration? Sure. I don't think if we take the whole season into consideration it would be realistic. Drew Brees is the guy this year and some of the flashier guys will beat him out. Next year maybe! The only way I see it happening this year is our getting into the playoffs and him putting on a show there, but we'll have to see. I think he has proven to be a first rate NFL quarterback who will lead this team for years to come.

I was thinking about this yesterday. Is JP playing the best of the 2004 first round QBs right now? That would be pretty good considering the fact that the media constantly forgets about him being a part of that draft class.

I was thinking about this yesterday.  Is JP playing the best of the 2004 first round QBs right now?  That would be pretty good considering the fact that the media constantly forgets about him being a part of that draft class.

870598[/snapback]

I'm not sure that he is the "best", but he really deserves to be talked about in the same breath as the other three guys now.

He is certainly better than Eli, but Phillip Rivers is playing well, albeit with a much stronger supporting cast. Roethlisberger I think has been playing a little better, but I think JP has more as-yet-unrealized potential.

I think we are still 2-3 years away from really seeing where everyone from the 2004 qb class falls.

Pro Bowl... no.

Comeback player of the year?  Maybe.

870585[/snapback]

He's done a great job the second half of the season. If he stays healthy it looks like the Bills have their man. I don't think he can be comeback player of the year as he never did anything in the past seasons worth coming back to.