We DID IT!

ajzepp

We were actually listed as being "in the hunt" on the CBS playoff picture graphic!

GO BILLS!!!!

869519[/snapback]

We've been so far under the radar that the players needed miners lights to see.

We've been so far under the radar that the players needed miners lights to see.

869535[/snapback]

That's for sure....man it felt good to see that! I know the deck is stacked against us, but just being back in the mix feels good :ph34r:

HAHAHA and we will beat that Wonderlic supastar Vince Young next week. Somehow Jax managed to lose a game when their defense gives LESS than 100 yards of offense. Maybe now all the talking heads will get off JAX nuts seeing as they are the worst team i've ever seen on the road while still being considered a good team by the majority of football fans/"experts"

HAHAHA and we will beat that Wonderlic supastar Vince Young next week. Somehow Jax managed to lose a game when their defense gives LESS than 100 yards of offense. Maybe now all the talking heads will get off JAX nuts seeing as they are the worst team i've ever seen on the road while still being considered a good team by the majority of football fans/"experts"

869545[/snapback]

That is truly shocking....and they ran TWICE AS MANY offensive plays as the Titans!! Talk about a choke job....

I was worried that we were playing Tenn in their place...they just said it's a home game for us, so that's cool :ph34r:

Do we play Balt at home too??

That is truly shocking....and they ran TWICE AS MANY offensive plays as the Titans!! Talk about a choke job....

I was worried that we were playing Tenn in their place...they just said it's a home game for us, so that's cool :ph34r: 

Do we play KC at home too??

869550[/snapback]

We finish up with Tennesse at home and then we travel to Baltimore to finish off the season. It should be a fun week and the fans better sell out that game next week!!!!

We finish up with Tennesse at home and then we travel to Baltimore to finish off the season. It should be a fun week and the fans better sell out that game next week!!!!

869561[/snapback]

Oops, not sure why I had KC on the brain...I think Bmore may put us out of the picture, unfortunately....unless they rest starters and we kick the hell out of their scrubs :ph34r:

Oops, not sure why I had KC on the brain...I think Bmore may put us out of the picture, unfortunately....unless they rest starters and we kick the hell out of their scrubs  :ph34r:

869564[/snapback]

Aj, Mcnair injured his hand today and did not return. I could see him sitting out the rest of the season since they already clinched a playoff spot and Boeller has experience.

Aj, Mcnair injured his hand today and did not return. I could see him sitting out the rest of the season since they already clinched a playoff spot and Boeller has experience.

869611[/snapback]

Good call! I just saw that highlight....I like McNair and don't wish him any ill will, but this is our BILLS we're talking about! His whole arm can fall off for all I care if it means we make the playoffs :ph34r:

I'd much rather face Boller....if we can get a few of those defenders to take the day off, we might could whoop 'em :doh:

Do we play Balt at home too??

869550[/snapback]

Look here. They've had the schedule posted all season long. :doh:

Ok, I'll save you the click and the hard work of scrolling down the page. The short answer is, NO.

They're at Ball'more who, if we're lucky, will be resting their starters because they'll already in the POs.

Maybe now all the talking heads will get off JAX nuts seeing as they are the worst team i've ever seen on the road while still being considered a good team by the majority of football fans/"experts"

869545[/snapback]

Like the Dulphins?

I think Bmore may put us out of the picture, unfortunately....unless they rest starters and we kick the hell out of their scrubs  :rolleyes:

869564[/snapback]

Man I'd love to have the chance to have the Baltimore game mean a win and you're in, loss and you're out! Basically, that would make it a playoff game for us. I don't care if they play their starters or not, we would have a shot and that's all we're looking for now.

Go Bills!

869611[/snapback]

Boller has experience at being a pathetic QB who was allowed to make a fool of himself waaay too long.

869561[/snapback]

Christmas Eve? I doubt it.

Paid attendance today was just over 71K BTW.

Boller has experience at being a pathetic QB who was allowed to make a fool of himself waaay too long.

869999[/snapback]

And yet we made him look All-Pro just 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

Don't forget our D was much better then that it is now.

P.S., Jags have been overrated for the past 3 years and have accomplished nothing; yet they continue to get their sacs washed every preseason.