The Bills offense wakes up today.......

BilzFanGA

Mularkey keeps talking about how the offense is very close. I think we seen signs of it last week, even though it didn't result in points.

Hopefully Tucker adds a bit of nastiness to the inside of our line and they provide some inside lanes and give Drew time to hit Moulds and Evens down the field.

I see Buffalo scoring 3 OFFENSIVE touchdowns today and winning 21-17.

It all depends on the line people. Let's hope they can bring last week's first half performace to the table for a whole game this time.

Mularkey keeps talking about how the offense is very close.  I think we seen signs of it last week, even though it didn't result in points.

Hopefully Tucker adds a bit of nastiness to the inside of our line and they provide some inside lanes and give Drew time to hit Moulds and Evens down the field.

I see Buffalo scoring 3 OFFENSIVE touchdowns today and winning 21-17.

It all depends on the line people.  Let's hope they can bring last week's first half performace to the table for a whole game this time.

63201[/snapback]

First off, welcome aboard!

I agree with you in that it all depends on the line. But Teague's injury and his subsequent replacement scare the livin' daylights out of me.

I'm more concerned that Tucker makes some blocks and proper blitz pick-up calls, because I have a feeling NYJ is going to bring it up the middle to challenge the 2nd string "QB of the OL," which the Center is.

I'm bullish on this game, I think they earn a 'W' and start off on a nice little run. And like you said, the 'O' was coming around last week. This week they finish!

I agree with you in that I think the Bills get three TD's from our Offense. But I dont think that the TRUE MM offense will be unveiled until next season when JP ist the STARTING QB. We have heard TD and MM say that everything is being done to protect Bledsoe and limit the sacks. That means limited offense, less attacking and creativity.

Next year, they will be less worried about sacks due to JP's ablity to avoid people, so they can put in the entire offense. Oh, and with Willis as the starting RB, he will be able to pick up a Blitz now and the too. Something Travis doesn't appear able to do....

The Bills RIPPED my heart out last week with their 3rd loss this season. Faithfully watching and supporting the Bills since the 60's, I thought I saw ever way a team could lose a game and they found another way. That loss did it for me. Jets rip the Bills a new one Jets31 Bills 18

I have high hopes for Evans as well Pete. In fact, I have held off getting a jersey this year to see if he is the real deal or not. If he keeps improving, I'm getting one. I want something different than everyone else. Everyone has Moulds and Spikes, I'd like something different.

The Bills RIPPED my heart out last week with their 3rd loss this season. Faithfully watching and supporting the Bills since the 60's, I thought I saw ever way a team could lose a game and they found another way. That loss did it for me.                Jets rip the Bills a new one Jets31 Bills 18

63354[/snapback]

You posted the same thing I could have posted I agree wiht you one hundred percent. The Bills even back in the good lod days always had a problem of keeping dead wiegt too long, like Bucky Brooks ,remember him?

Bucky lasted 1 year with the Bills even if you include his stint on IR.

63453[/snapback]

True - surprised anyone would still hold a grudge against him.

JD Williams would've been my first choice. (Somebody else can add the obvious RJ reference here....)

I am ready to see the offense come alive today!!

Let's get our first win today, and give every Bills fan in the world the biggest morale boost.

I'm off to the Brit here in San Jose, see you all after the game.

J-E-T-S, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!