From TMQ: Bills mentioned...

Phlegm Alley

:w00t:

Keep believing that. He was NFC defensive player of the week last week and has been performing at a high level. He has at least 2 (maybe 3) years left in the tank.

Milloy will be out of the NFL in a year's time.

865030[/snapback]

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ngata had an ACL injury in college. So I guess he's bound to suffer another major injury soon.

No, but he's at risk. And I don't recall anybody pissing away 2 Day 1 picks in a deep draft to trade up for him.

Milloy will be out of the NFL in a year's time.

If I was a bettin man you'd have a pretty silly lookng sig about a year from now. :w00t:

No, but he's at risk. And I don't recall anybody pissing away 2 Day 1 picks in a deep draft to trade up for him.

Everyone's at risk in the NFL. And I don't know if I'd be happy with spending an 8th overall on a guy who only plays on running downs.

If I was a bettin man you'd have a pretty silly lookng sig about a year from now.  :w00t:

You're on. In a year's time (if we even remember this), the winner can say "I told you so."

And I don't know if I'd be happy with spending an 8th overall on a guy who only plays on running downs.

Yeah this D hasn't missed a player like PhatPat at all the last two years. It definitely wouldn't be worth a #8 pick to be seeing 2nd/9 and 3rd/7 instead of 2nd/4 and 3rd/1. :w00t:

Let's not forget that McCargo was also the 3rd best defensive lineman on his TEAM.  Perhaps playing next to Manny Lawson and Mario Williams had "something" to do with his college success?

864993[/snapback]

actually he is the forth best, the other DT Tank tyler is a good one too, and may be a much better pro.

Lawyer was never involved in Moulds' bickering with management (please refresh my memory if I am wrong).

Yet nobody seems to remember the Mutiny in the locker caused by Moulds and his veteran leadership buddy Lawyer??

865211[/snapback]

Do you really think Milloy is any good? It seems to me that the Falcons defense isn't very good at all (31st against the pass and 22nd overall) despite being able to generate a fair pass rush and playing against weaker competition than the Bills. Milloy couldn't cover a sandwich last year, and while I haven't seen many Falcons games this season, after the first couple of games (in which he did OK) where one heard hosannas about how great a steal he was for Atlanta, I haven't heard a word about him since. Again, 31st overall against the pass despite having at least one very good corner in Hall.

Falcons have had so many injuries in the secondary, they had to bring Lance Schulters out of retirement. While Hall has been healthy and playing well, Jason Webster has been absolute crap, same for Chris Crocker -- ready any Atlanta publication, watch any Falcons games, they will tell you the same thing -- Milloy has been playing well.

31st overall against the pass.

865309[/snapback]

... they brought "Malloy" in to shore up their run defense anyway. That's the role he plays in that defense.

... and yes, the defense is at fault for Vick's failures. :w00t:

yeah, but think, if they didnt have all-world lawyer malloy, they might be...32nd!

Also, its probably the defense's fault too that mike vick is terrible.

865348[/snapback]