Devin Hester

udonkey

I'll be the first to give props to our returners (McGee/Parrish), but DAMN is Devin Hester fast...

Chicago's special teams continuing to delay the inevitable benching of Rex Grossman by keeping him off the field

863711[/snapback]

I just don't see a RG led team winning the SB...

They are fine when ahead... Rex just can't seem to do if they fall behind.

Really.

You stop Devin Hester... Which other teams have... And this ballgame is a tight 20-28 game.

Do the Bears run a "wedge?"... Or "wall"... It doesn't really strike me as a "defined" approach.

With Hetser's speed it would seem that you would just sppread it out and man-up... He breaks free... He is gone.

My take? I think he has great vision and see the field "unfold"... Couple that with speed and attitiude... You have dynamite...

His last return... Could he have been called for taunting???

Talk about idiotic. Hester already took one return to the house, had five on the year, the Rams scored a touchdown so they're within striking distance of the Bears with time left in the fourth, so what do they do?

Kick it to Hester again. It was like the AnthonyF of playcalling.

Give April credit for not giving the Jets the chance to do the same to us on Sunday.

Do the Bears run a "wedge?"... Or "wall"... It doesn't really strike me as a "defined" approach.

With Hetser's speed it would seem that you would just sppread it out and man-up... He breaks free... He is gone.

My take?  I think he has great vision and see the field "unfold"... Couple that with speed and attitiude... You have dynamite...

His last return... Could he have been called for taunting???

863835[/snapback]

That works until the coverage team overloads the middle and three guys converge where the wedge should have been.