You know what sucks about the blackout....

taterhill

I gave my ticket away b/c I will be with my family doing Holiday stuff...would be nice to see the game at home while I was doing this...

863720[/snapback]

I'm in the same situation, I was going to give mine away. Now after the Jets win, I'm like maybe I'll wait until after Miami. We beat the Fish, I'm definitely going to the Titans game. I can see my extended family any time :beer:

We have the lowest ticket prices in the NFL, buy another one.

864074[/snapback]

No the Bills' don't.

I always thought the Bills did.

The face value on my Indy ticket (this year) in the high endzone was $19.00.

That is 19 bucks!

And they are building a brand new retractable dome as we speak right next door!

:bag::lol:

I have started THREE "lets sign Clements" threads in the past FOUR months. I posted 1 other thread on the topic of Clements but that was showing a video of his great hit on Tom Brady years back.

Im not sure how THREE threads in 4 MONTHS turned into "every friggin week" ...

Sorry, I don't follow your posts closely enough to realize that it wasn't a new topic every week.

I figured it WAS every week when you said started a thread with a post that said "Jus figured I would start the Nate Clements to be re-signed thread for this week ... flame away." :bag:

I have started THREE "lets sign Clements" threads in the past FOUR months. I posted 1 other thread on the topic of Clements but that was showing a video of his great hit on Tom Brady years back.

Im not sure how THREE threads in 4 MONTHS turned into "every friggin week" ...

Sorry, I don't follow your posts closely enough to realize that it wasn't a new topic every week.

I figured it WAS every week when you said started a thread with a post that said "Jus figured I would start the Nate Clements to be re-signed thread for this week ... flame away." :w00t:

864837[/snapback]

Notice the (:P) .. it was suppose to be a sarcastic thread.

Notice how the emoticon is outside of the quote?

The emoticon was part of my post, NOT yours.  :w00t:

See for yourself: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...382

865019[/snapback]

Haha ... my fault :P

It was STILL suppose to be a sarcastic post though. People had (like you) been saying that I kept posting about Nate Clements (although there was only 2 threads up to that point) so after he had another good game i posted that.

Haha ... my fault  :w00t:

It was STILL suppose to be a sarcastic post though. People had (like you) been saying that I kept posting about Nate Clements (although there was only 2 threads up to that point) so after he had another good game i posted that.

865083[/snapback]

Gotcha, makes more sense now I guess. :P