Losman can play in this league...

The_Real

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I surrender....  If 30th is fine with you, who am I to argue....   :P

864987[/snapback]

:D I, too, am beginning to think you are just fcking with everyone.

Did you read ANY of Dibs' post (8 posts up)?? Or I am to believe that this is what you saw?

You're doing this on purpose aren't you? :D

Nobody could be stupid enough to continually ignore the pertinent opposing arguments(even though it is typed out so you cannot miss/forget them)....not address them....and keep repeating their original premise.  Hell, it's not even an argument....you are wrong in your assumtion of the figures.

I'll repeat it one more time for you....if you ignore it....AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH :doh:  :w00t:

SINCE OPENING UP THE OFFENCE(4 GAMES AGO) WE ARE AVERAGING 203.3 PASSING YARDS/GAME......JP HAS THROWN FOR 212.5 YARDS/GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE HAVE BEEN PERFORMING AT 16th IN THE LEAGUE......NOT 30th.

If you want us to pass for over 200 yards every game......that means the average you are wanting is.....lets say.....240yards/game(since the lowest will be 201).  That will come to around 4000yards in the season.  What you are actually asking for is for us to have a one of the BEST passing attacks in the league......not an average one.  I'd love us to have one of the best too, but I'm happy that since we've cut the reigns on JP we have leaped from 31st to 16th.  Why are you not happy about that too?  How can you not see/understand/comprehend these numbers????????????

AN AVERAGE PASSING ATTACK IS 200yards/game.....

AN AVERAGE IS WORKED OUT BY ADDING ALL THE NUMBERS TOGETHER!!!!!

ALL OF THEM!!!!!

INCLUDING THE GOOD(HOU)....AND THE BAD(NYJ).

Again I say......

SINCE OPENING UP THE OFFENCE(4 GAMES AGO) WE ARE AVERAGING 203.3 PASSING YARDS/GAME......JP HAS THROWN FOR 212.5 YARDS/GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE HAVE BEEN PERFORMING AT 16th IN THE LEAGUE......NOT 30th.

864926[/snapback]

Okay, I just read seven pages worth of this nonsense, although I'm not quite sure why.

Fact: During the Bills' four-year Super Bowl run, with vastly better talent around him, Jim Kelly passed for fewer than 250 yards in 40 of 61 regular-season starts.

Fact: when the Stillers were going 15-1 in 2004, Ben Roethlisberger passed for fewer than 250 yards in 13 of his 14 starts.

Fact: The Bills have given up fewer than 250 gross passing yards in 9 of 13 games this season. Their record in those games: 3-6. Buffalo's record in the games where opponents passed for 250+ yards: 3-1.

And while the rest of you are doing a fine job injecting some reality into this discussion, I can't believe nobody called bull**** on this:

Has not thrown for 200 yards since Houston game.  Don't shoot the messenger, I am happy JP has done well (and I am serious).  I blame the coaching staff for the lack of offense.  Lee Evans yesterday admitted too that he dropped the first ball, which was another 35-40 yards passing.  Point was we were back to 15 passes.

If we look at the Houston game it was only 125 yards passing until the last two passes. SD, there was little pass yards until the last drive as well. 

Sorry to state facts and my opinion that I want to see more passes.  Also especially love how we support our need to have a balanced attack (23rd rushing, 30th passing).

Or are we just so happy to be ahead of TB & Oakland????

863984[/snapback]

That would be the Houston game in which Losman threw two 83-yard touchdown passes to Lee Evans, and had a total of 209 passing yards IN THE FIRST QUARTER. I'd ask you which Houston game you were watching... but not only am I positive you didn't watch that game, you apparently didn't even read the play-by-play. (Or didn't read it correctly.)

If you want to see more passes, the Arena League season should be starting soon.

Okay, I just read seven pages worth of this nonsense, although I'm not quite sure why.

Fact: During the Bills' four-year Super Bowl run, with vastly better talent around him, Jim Kelly passed for fewer than 250 yards in 40 of 61 regular-season starts.

Fact: when the Stillers were going 15-1 in 2004, Ben Roethlisberger passed for fewer than 250 yards in 13 of his 14 starts.

Fact: The Bills have given up fewer than 250 gross passing yards in 9 of 13 games this season. Their record in those games: 3-6. Buffalo's record in the games where opponents passed for 250+ yards: 3-1.

And while the rest of you are doing a fine job injecting some reality into this discussion, I can't believe nobody called bull**** on this:

That would be the Houston game in which Losman threw two 83-yard touchdown passes to Lee Evans, and had a total of 209 passing yards IN THE FIRST QUARTER. I'd ask you which Houston game you were watching... but not only am I positive you didn't watch that game, you apparently didn't even read the play-by-play. (Or didn't read it correctly.)

If you want to see more passes, the Arena League season should be starting soon.

865041[/snapback]

Again, this is why Lori rocks. :w00t:

865041[/snapback]

Not that it makes his rambling any less nonsensical, but I'd bet he was referring to the JAX game. Losman had like 165 and at least 30 came on that last-minute drive for the win.

But great post Lori!

You're doing this on purpose aren't you? :doh:

Nobody could be stupid enough to continually ignore the pertinent opposing arguments(even though it is typed out so you cannot miss/forget them)....not address them....and keep repeating their original premise.  Hell, it's not even an argument....you are wrong in your assumtion of the figures.

I'll repeat it one more time for you....if you ignore it....AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH :P  :w00t:

If you want us to pass for over 200 yards every game......that means the average you are wanting is.....lets say.....240yards/game(since the lowest will be 201).  That will come to around 4000yards in the season.  What you are actually asking for is for us to have a one of the BEST passing attacks in the league......not an average one.  I'd love us to have one of the best too, but I'm happy that since we've cut the reigns on JP we have leaped from 31st to 16th.  Why are you not happy about that too?  How can you not see/understand/comprehend these numbers????????????

AN AVERAGE PASSING ATTACK IS 200yards/game.....

AN AVERAGE IS WORKED OUT BY ADDING ALL THE NUMBERS TOGETHER!!!!!

ALL OF THEM!!!!!

INCLUDING THE GOOD(HOU)....AND THE BAD(NYJ).

Again I say......

864926[/snapback]

It's late, been a long day, and I'm tired. But this thread is such a great read, I had to get updated on it. I have to ask though.... how do we have 203.3 passing yds/game, yet JP is averaging 212.5 yds/game? What am I missing? Again, it's late, been a long day and I'm tired; so don't think me bad for not seeing it.

By the way, I think this post along with Lori's should pretty much end the argument if that's what this ever was. From here on out, its just comedy. (actually it was comedy on about page 3, but it's just become theatre of the absurd by page 7. I love it.)

I have to ask though.... how do we have 203.3 passing yds/game, yet JP is averaging 212.5 yds/game?  What am I missing?  Again, it's late, been a long day and I'm tired; so don't think me bad for not seeing it. 

865087[/snapback]

Sack yardage lost... :w00t:

Which in itself is a pretty nice stat...over the last 4 games we are only allowing an average of 2 sacks for 9 yards. And this is after we started passing more.