A Few Thoughts About The Game And The Bills...

Bill from NYC

1) I am glad that Coy Wire is a Buffalo Bill. Go ahead and blast away. I don't give a !@#$.

2) Vomiting? Sandwiches? Don't ask me what is going on with Willis because I don't have a clue.

3) I have wanted to say this for a few weeks but have held back. Here it is...........I don't think that Deon Sanders in his prime could catch Lee Evans from behind. IF he could, he would need a pretty damned good angle.

4) The 57 yard TD run was a thing of beauty. You know why? Because of the way Jason Peters sealed off the outside.

5) OK. When Schobel came up he was nothing but a speed rusher. Now, he is a seasoned vet, and he hasn't lost a step. He combines this blazing speed with nifty moves and hard earned experience. The man belongs in the probowl. "High Motor" my !@#$ing ass!

6) I don't know how many will agree, but imo it will cost at least 30 million over 5 years to re-sign Kelsay. Ya think I'm crazy? Talk to me in February/07.

Pay the man Ralph....a new day has dawned.

7) In order to drive home the point on just how good Jason Peters is, I am going to say that he is already worth a 1st round pick, and I am NOT talking about a late one. In case anybody cares, I would turn down a top 10 pick for him.

8) I am not trying to sell Kyle Williams as a superstar, but this kid gives 100% effort on every play. Leon Lett? No. Keeper? I say so.

9) Kudos to Jauron in that he out coached Mangini. That said, beware. Sadly, the jests seem to be heading in the right direction with this guy. Yeah well, we just kicked their effing asses, didn't we!!!??? :angry:

10 GO BILLS FANS!!!!!!!GO BUFFALO BILLS FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree on all points.

My defensive all stars would be:

L. Fletcher-Baker 8-1 --Why isn't this guy a perennial Pro Bowler?

A. Schobel 6-3 and 3 sacks. Hawaii? Fine, Thank You.

N. Clements 5-0 and 1 INT. He's showing the youngsters back there how to play.

K. Ellison 5-3 and some tough hitting at the end!!!

J. Leonhard 5-1 Filled in nicely today.

I agree with Wire. Surewas nice to see the outside on Shoebals side sealed off for once. Ellison and Wire did a hell of a job keeping thigs inside or stringing them futher out. Much better then the other guy they replaced who was getiing plenty of tackles seven yards down field and get dragged for 5 more. Now if Ellison can stay healthy and get a few more pounds on him we may a legit starter and not a passing down only LB.

7) In order to drive home the point on just how good Jason Peters is, I am going to say that he is already worth a 1st round pick, and I am NOT talking about a late one. In case anybody cares, I would turn down a top 10 pick for him.

862082[/snapback]

If he's developing as well as you guys say, then he (eventually) needs to be listed as an untouchable. I don't know how there could be a single Bills fan on earth who is not sick to death of hearing, year in and year out, how bad our line is. If this kid is the real deal, then extend him long term and don't worry about that position for the next decade.

I don't care what anyone says....Jason Peters is an amazing story.

If he's developing as well as you guys say, then he (eventually) needs to be listed as an untouchable. I don't know how there could be a single Bills fan on earth who is not sick to death of hearing, year in and year out, how bad our line is. If this kid is the real deal, then extend him long term and don't worry about that position for the next decade.

862170[/snapback]

Then just gave the kid a long term extension this year. I think 5 years at 3 million per.

862170[/snapback]

Your wish is the Bills command. It's been done. He's locked up, at a relative bargain rate no less, for I believe 5 years.

862170[/snapback]

They gave him a 5 year extention, and for peanuts. We have him locked up aj!!! 0:)

If he keeps going at this pace, they will have to rip up that contract and double it before long. Amazing story indeed!!! :angry:

Your wish is the Bills command.  It's been done.  He's locked up, at a relative bargain rate no less, for I believe 5 years.

862175[/snapback]

I know, but if his agent is worth a damn, no way he plays for that money as our starting LT. Even if he's willing, I'd rather see Ralph/Marv do the right thing and pay him more fairly. If he truly does end up solidifying the position and performs at a high level, I think it would be wrong to hold him to that deal.

While I don't know about 30M for Kelsay, he will be more than the Denny type deal I was hoping for Bill. I'd like to keep the entire 4 man rotation going (Schobel, Kelsay, Denny and Hargrove) very much though. An Alan Branch would look great in the interior! :angry: As for Peters, who would have thought that was how we'd find a LT?!?!?!?! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!