Unimaginable fraud

erynthered

Prosecute the man? Hell, he sounds like presidential material.

Plus...the article says the guy's mom encouraged him to pretend to be retarded for twenty years? That right there should be enough proof that he is, in fact, mentally deficient.

Prosecute the man?  Hell, he sounds like presidential material. 

Plus...the article says the guy's mom encouraged him to pretend to be retarded for twenty years?  That right there should be enough proof that he is, in fact, mentally deficient.

859651[/snapback]

:w00t::doh::oops:

That'll be his defence, and he'll beat the charges because..... " My Mommy made me do it "

ABCNews.com doesn't make enough money off of the endless banner adds that they have to show me a 30 second commercial before a news clip?

THAT'S retarded.

859646[/snapback]

The news isn't about making enough money to do a public service anymore.

Its about making as much money as you can.

The goverment is just as retarded for not verifying his mental capacity with a doctor.

859619[/snapback]

You would think so....my wife works for DHHS ( welfare) and if there is a medical condition they would need records...I work for a company that contracts for NYS disability they need medical records to prove the person is disabled....doctors are not dumb plus patients are run through a battery of tests to determine a person's mental capacity. How they slipped through the cracks probably means someone at the office was on the take.