Do YOU believe in God?

Buffan00

One of my favorite bumper stickers: Dear Jesus, please save me from your followers.

859459[/snapback]

:doh:

Freud believed that people who became religious were doing so in order to avoid entering into a psychotic state. I'd have to say that there are a LOT of examples of people who refer to themselves as Christian who seemingly validate Freud's point. Religious people never truly scared me until I moved down south :w00t:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant/wont argue with this guy. What would you do?Do you believe? Any suggestions?

858688[/snapback]

Just ignore him. Draw strength from your faith and all the others in the world that buy into your notion of this all powerful thing up there that no one has ever seen. Christians are always trying to push their beliefs on others. Just let this guy do his thing. What harm?

Just ignore him. Draw strength from your faith and all the others in the world that buy into your notion of this all powerful thing up there that no one has ever seen. Christians are always trying to push their beliefs on others. Just let this guy do his thing. What harm?

859621[/snapback]

WTF?? :w00t:

They're a complete waste of materials and electricity and they piss me off most up north where they've replaced anybody's creative urges to actually take a half-hour to build a snowman.  Which is funny because it probably takes hours of work to earn the money it costs to buy those stupid things and keep them running.

859033[/snapback]

Ah, snowmen. The memories come flooding back. My outside putting the finishing touches on one of the great sculptures in the history of North Olean while my dad yells out to me, "Hops! That is NOT where the carrot goes."

:doh::w00t:

Sure, I believe something had to create us. I love the hardocre ones who fight evolution and creationism. Is it possible that a god created a creature that we evolved from?

My theory is that something had to create the big bang so why couldn't it have been god? He may not be what we picture, but something had to create everything. Maybe he created the monkey that we evolved from. Its foolish to believe evolution didn't exist because we have proof looking at history and other animals. But something still had to create what we came from.

I find it more confusing to figure out WHY we were created.

God is LOVE.

And all of you are loved.

Send your money (cash or money order) to:

X. Benedict

Van next to the Liquor store on the Allegheny River

Tax Dodge, NY 14458

Peace.

859046[/snapback]

God is Love

Love is blind

Stevie Wonder is blind

Stevie Wonder is God

Sure, I believe something had to create us. I love the hardocre ones who fight evolution and creationism. Is it possible that a god created a creature that we evolved from?

My theory is that something had to create the big bang so why couldn't it have been god? He may not be what we picture, but something had to create everything. Maybe he created the monkey that we evolved from. Its foolish to believe evolution didn't exist because we have proof looking at history and other animals. But something still had to create what we came from.

I find it more confusing to figure out WHY we were created.

859855[/snapback]

Evolution vs. Creation isn't about God. It's about Biblical orthodoxy.

The guy that runs concession here at the base makes it known almost on a daily basis that he does NOT believe in the "man upsatirs". Disgruntled over his life choices from what I gather. Today his quote was that Christianity is a "dieing religion" and to "just look, each year there is less and less christmas decorations at peoples houses". Cant/wont argue with this guy. What would you do?Do you believe? Any suggestions?

858688[/snapback]

Yeah I kinda believe in him. :)