Vince Young & Tony Romo

Rico

Vince Young not a bust??  how do you know

49% 8TD's 8INT's  8 fumbles.....

yea he for sure not going to be bust from what ive seen so far    ^_^

855945[/snapback]

Keep reading stats instead of watching games, you'll learn a lot about football that way. 0:)

If #2 does that, it sure would suck because I can't stand parcells. But then again watching an AFC team kick his ass would be fun!!!

855968[/snapback]

Regardless of what happened last Thursday,

as of right now, I'm saying Ravens - Cowboys.

We'll see who gets hot / stays hot going in.

49% 8TD's 8INT's   8 fumbles.....

yea he for sure not going to be bust from what ive seen so far    0:)

855945[/snapback]

Didn't you get the memo from JP bashers that no matter how Vince plays on field, Vince has "it"?

^_^

Keep reading stats instead of watching games, you'll learn a lot about football that way. ^_^

855947[/snapback]

I actually watched todays game(only seen two other TENN games this season)...and if you think that makes him not a bust...I gotta ask why??

He was not impressive whatsoever....besides the couple long third down run conversions...what did he do??

Regardless of what happened last Thursday,

as of right now, I'm saying Ravens - Cowboys.

We'll see who gets hot / stays hot going in.

855971[/snapback]

I wouldn't be surprised

It won't be the colts and that is a good thing IMO

Balti.- SD depends on Home field

Dallas looks to be real solid right now and there is alot to hate about that group of a-holes.....

I wouldn't be surprised

It won't be the colts and that is a good thing IMO

Balti.- SD depends on Home field

Dallas looks to be real solid right now and there is alot to hate about that group of a-holes.....

856003[/snapback]

Marty's still coaching them, so I'll have to take the Ravens regardless of where they play.

49% 8TD's 8INT's  8 fumbles.....

yea he for sure not going to be bust from what ive seen so far    :D

855945[/snapback]

Very true, players need a season or two for "bust" status to be applied or not to be applied.

By all standards Big Ben is a huge bust this season. The guy plays like he rides the short bus to games.

Very true, players need a season or two for "bust" status to be applied or not to be applied.

By all standards Big Ben is a huge bust this season.  The guy plays like he rides the short bus to games.

856272[/snapback]

If Ben Roethlisberger never wins another game as a starter in the NFL, he can never be considered a "bust". He may not have been the primary reason the Steelers won a Super Bowl last year, but he contributed throughout that season. Think of all the great QB's who never won a title, or, better yet, think of all the NFL franchises that have never won a Super Bowl. One Super Bowl is something a franchise, its' community, its' fans, cherish for decades...Ben R can never be considered a bust....the jury is still out on VY and Romo, but they are off to nice starts.

If Ben Roethlisberger never wins another game as a starter in the NFL, he can never be considered a "bust".  He may not have been the primary reason the Steelers won a Super Bowl last year, but he contributed throughout that season.  Think of all the great QB's who never won a title, or, better yet, think of all the NFL franchises that have never won a Super Bowl.  One Super Bowl is something a franchise, its' community, its' fans, cherish for decades...Ben R can never be considered a bust....the jury is still out on VY and Romo, but they are off to nice starts.

856278[/snapback]

Not to mention the motorcycle accident where he almost died. Then there was the surgery. :D

The guys body has been through a lot this season. So if his game is a bit off he might have a pretty good excuse. :beer: