Official Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we where down 17-0 and kept playing hard and made it a game, this teams been coming together, with a couple tweeks in the offseason and somemore time to gell I feel pretty good about next year

855543[/snapback]

Ditto

Hey we where down 17-0 and kept playing hard and made it a game, this teams been coming together, with a couple tweeks in the offseason and somemore time to gell I feel pretty good about next year

855543[/snapback]

damn right

im thinking there was some dirty sh-- going on in the scrum for the onside kick that injured 42 for the Chargers. b/c schottenheimer had a really pissed off look on his face after that and when he shook hands with jaroun. i hope that is not the case.

Gotta get aggressive on those final drives before the half. Those 7 points are huge at the end of the game. Then, they've got to donate heavily to the Referee's Christmas party. Because it's obvious the refs don'tcall the game equally for us and opposing teams.

Do those 2 things, and we have a playoff run next year.

im thinking there was some dirty sh-- going on in the scrum for the onside kick that injured 42 for the Chargers. b/c schottenheimer had a really pissed off look on his face after that and when he shook hands with jaroun. i hope that is not the case.

855558[/snapback]

Isn't it a penalty for the coach to run onto the field and scream at the refs?

Isn't it a penalty for the coach to run onto the field and scream at the refs?

855563[/snapback]

could be.

Chris Brown is even disgusted with the refs:

THAT REF IN THE CORNER IS AWFUL!: How that ref couldn't see that was a touchdown by Price is unimaginable to me. He was right there and he still had to go to the back judge for a conference. Make a freakin' call! That guy called Peerless out on the sideline earlier. Unbelievable.

Gotta stop the run. Thats the #1 priority of the off season.

855547[/snapback]

Remember we had this problem then too and it was supposed to be taken care of then.

:thumbsup: Cept we signed a DT who only rushes the passer. :(

I don't think it will be taken care of until we get a nose tackle who can take up space, IMO.