What food do you crave when your hungover?

Tux of Borg

It is amazing, but I try to avoid it since I don't want to have a heart attack anytime soon.

854207[/snapback]

What the heck! Just be packing one of those new fangled portable defibs... :thumbdown::thumbsup:

I fondly remember what you describe as being awesome... My one time up in Québec (City) years back (did some skiing at Mont Ste-Anne)... I remember it... The choices I recall were poutine or poutine avec fromage... The smoked meat seems like a awesome addition!

YUM!

:P

It's exactly what you said it was.  Except, there is this place that's open 24/7 in Montreal that adds smoke meat to a poutine.  Clogs your heart in an instant.

854206[/snapback]

Smoked meats don't clog arteries. Barbecued and smoke-cured meats produce nitrosamines, enhancing esophageal and stomach cancers.

What the heck!  Just be packing one of those new fangled portable defibs... :thumbdown:  :thumbsup:

I fondly remember what you describe as being awesome... My one time up in Québec (City) years back (did some skiing at Mont Ste-Anne)... I remember it... The choices I recall were poutine or poutine avec fromage... The smoked meat seems like a awesome addition!

YUM!

:P

854223[/snapback]

That sh-- is fattening. It's good though.

Smoked meats don't clog arteries. Barbecued and smoke-cured meats produce nitrosamines, enhancing esophageal and stomach cancers.

854229[/snapback]

No on its own it doesn't. Mixed with Cheese, Gravy and french fries, it sure as hell does :thumbdown:

Hung over? If it's bad, lump me in with the death crowd. I crave a nice spoonful of draino. If it's mild, lump me in the Denny's crowd. Those stuffed omelettes they make do it up right.

But nothing beats T Bell when its like 4am and the party is winding down. There is this place in South Bend called "Boracho Burrito" that made buritos that made Might Taco's look small. When I was a freshman, I went there every Thursday after the bar. But then I made a terrible move and decided to go there for lunch when I was sober. That was my last visit.

Since then, nothing beats a Grilled Stuffted Burrito.