Is there anything more pathetic than

SDS

It could be worse.  It could be Stuart Shizzle

850283[/snapback]

If I hear him do his, "eh, you see, wha-ha-happen'" line again....or the "cooler than the other side of the pillow" one, I'm gonna seriously vomit. Someone needs to put it in his damn job description that he needs to come up with NEW sh-- to say every so often. As annoying as Kenny Mayne is, at least he's not nearly as much of a recycler.

If I hear him do his, "eh, you see, wha-ha-happen'" line again....or the "cooler than the other side of the pillow" one, I'm gonna seriously vomit. Someone needs to put it in his damn job description that he needs to come up with NEW sh-- to say every so often. As annoying as Kenny Mayne is, at least he's not nearly as much of a recycler.

850289[/snapback]

He still says that? Next thing your going to tell me Jim Rome still calls himself the "Pimp in the Box."

He still says that?  Next thing your going to tell me Jim Rome still calls himself the "Pimp in the Box."

850303[/snapback]

Sure as hell does! I just heard him do it a week or two ago....couldn't believe it :D

ESPN suits have come right out and said "nobody wants to watch three hours of football." Can you beleive that? Holy cripes! There are also rumors that NFL owners, themselves are as pissed as "we" are about that disgrace ESPN is puking up week to week.

ESPN suits have come right out and said "nobody wants to watch three hours of football." Can you beleive that? Holy cripes! There are also rumors that NFL owners, themselves are as pissed as "we" are about that disgrace ESPN is puking up week to week.

850345[/snapback]

:D

Well, at about 11 minutes of actual action per game - it would take a couple of seasons to actually watch 3 hours of football... :lol:

Now, commercials on the other hand -

850345[/snapback]

A sports network that for the most part has ceased airing sports coverage saying that no one wants to watch the one real sport they still show on their network.

That's so absurd, it's actually believable. :D

A sports network that for the most part has ceased airing sports coverage saying that no one wants to watch the one real sport they still show on their network.

That's so absurd, it's actually believable.  :D

850451[/snapback]

Yeah ESPN doesn't think anyone wants to watch sports and MTV doesn't think anyone wants to listen to music. It's a strange world.