Invisible Man Killed Over Cocks

Chilly

lol...

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/new...ws/16105419.htm

A South Carolina Gamecocks fan fatally shot a friend over a $20 bet on a weekend football game, authorities said.

James Walter Quick watched the South Carolina-Clemson game Saturday at his friend's house in Lexington, S.C., about 100 miles south of Charlotte. The Gamecocks came from behind and won, 31-28.

Quick celebrated.

But his friend, Clemson fan Richard Allen Johnson, said the Tigers shouldn't have lost and refused to pay, authorities said. So Quick left the house and retrieved a high-powered rifle from his Chevrolet Corsica.

"He went back in and told Richard, `I want my money or I'm going to shoot you,' " said Lexington County Sheriff James Metts, adding that both had been drinking beer.

Metts said Johnson's wife and several friends told police that Johnson then said: "You can't shoot me, I'm invisible."

And Quick replied, "No you're not."

Johnson, 43, was shot once in the chest, and deputies charged Quick, 42, with murder and possessing a firearm during the commission of a violent crime. He was leaning against his Corsica, with arms crossed, when police arrived, Metts said.

The men had gone deer hunting together the morning of the shooting, police said, and they were dressed in camouflage as they watched the game with friends.

Dusty Bottoms shot the invisible swordsman in Three Amigos.

Lucky Day: Oh, great. You killed the invisible swordsman!

Ned Nederlander: [runs over to check] He's dead, all right.

Dusty Bottoms: How was I supposed to know where he was?

Lucky Day: You were supposed to fire up. *We* both fired *up*.

[aside]

Lucky Day: It's like living with a six-year old.

Thank you, it means a lot coming from a liberal weenie like yourself.  :lol:

850212[/snapback]

Liberal weenie? I advocate the nuking of the mideast, and think welfare should be abolished, but I'm a lib? :lol:

That was probably the worst insult I've ever gotten on here. Please don't lump me in with those cowards. :D

Liberal weenie? I advocate the nuking of the mideast, and think welfare should be abolished, but I'm a lib?  :lol:

That was probably the worst insult I've ever gotten on here. Please don't lump me in with those cowards.  :lol:

850221[/snapback]

Weren't you a liberal when you first arrived here?

And we converted you? Or at least the PPP board did? :D

Liberal weenie? I advocate the nuking of the mideast, and think welfare should be abolished, but I'm a lib?  :lol:

That was probably the worst insult I've ever gotten on here. Please don't lump me in with those cowherds.  :D

850221[/snapback]

Why are you insulting cowherds? Not everyone gets to go to college like you ya know.