Most Fun I've Had At A Game

Picture this...

On Roscoes catch all 63,000 people jumping with arms in the air yelling at the top of their lungs...

the STs come out...everyone is sitting....quiet...you can hear a pin drop

The kick goes through the uprights...all 63,000 yelling screaming jumping...it was nuts....

850001[/snapback]

Hopefully, one day, I'll be there.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we were in 129...row 13...it was nuts...hargove hopped in the stands right in front of us after the game.....the FG was right in front of us....it was unBILLievable...the fans were great yesterday....I said it in another post, the only times I heard the stadium rock like this was the 93 AFC championship game and the Skis game with bruce and RJ a few years back...It really felt like old times....I am acutaully going to finally do Season Tix next season...the fans were crazy....

849604[/snapback]

I should be getting season ticks next year too, brother. :doh:

Section 104, and Section 122 are two sections I'm aiming for.

I should be getting season ticks next year too, brother.  B-)

Section 104, and Section 122 are two sections I'm aiming for.

850100[/snapback]

LOL....

:lol::lol::lol:

you saying "brother" reminded me that Hulk Hogan was there yesterday by the tunnel...the fans are nuts he was hillarious during the game

I'm scouring ebay for Phins tix...that'll be the last I go to this year...unless we get a home playoff game

:D0:)

I was in section 314. Even up there, the place was rocking. I'm sure it was louder down below, but man. This was the first game I'd been to in 3 seasons (last one was a win over San Diego on a T-Henry screen pass--Drew Bledsoe era).

I loved it.

Now, I have to find some tickets to the Miami game.

LOL....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you saying "brother" reminded me that Hulk Hogan was there yesterday by the tunnel...the fans are nuts he was hillarious during the game

I'm scouring ebay for Phins tix...that'll be the last I go to this year...unless we get a home playoff game

:D  0:)

850125[/snapback]

LMAO, I saw that guy at the Minnesota game by the tunnel as well.

you saying "brother" reminded me that Hulk Hogan was there yesterday by the tunnel...the fans are nuts he was hillarious during the game.

850125[/snapback]

That was awesome. We were in 129 so we had a good view of him getting the crowd fired up during that tv timeout or whatever. Classic...

That was awesome. We were in 129 so we had a good view of him getting the crowd fired up during that tv timeout or whatever. Classic...

850394[/snapback]

we were into 129 too...row 13...where were you?

I saw the hulkster on a youtube video wrestling on top of the White Bills Army bus

we were into 129 too...row 13...where were you?

850408[/snapback]

I think we were like row 28 or something.

I saw the hulkster on a youtube video wrestling on top of the White Bills Army bus

Thats great. Another funny thing you may have seen was the guy in a gorilla costume running up and down the aisle with a stuffed jaguar toy in its mouth. I was laughing my ass off.

Section 119 was representing. We had the whole section standing up for most of the fourth quarter. Just like the Bills are showing signs of growing together and becomining a force, the 12th man also seems to be coming together. I can't wait until next week... We should all bring beach balls in and get the wave goin again.

849624[/snapback]

PLEASE REMEMBER, THE WAVE IS FOR WHEN WE'RE ON DEFENSE!!!

Picture this...

On Roscoes catch all 63,000 people jumping with arms in the air yelling at the top of their lungs...

the STs come out...everyone is sitting....quiet...you can hear a pin drop

The kick goes through the uprights...all 63,000 yelling screaming jumping...it was nuts....

850001[/snapback]

Wow thats enough to bring a tear to my eye.

All I know is that we have a game that means something in December!! That is all I could have hoped for this year. That throw and catch by Losman and Price really goes a long way when keeping the fire stoked for the team and the fans.

Let's show these Chargers what a REAL 12th Man can do on Sunday!!!!!!!

How cool was it to watch The Blitz on ESPN and see the Bills get some love from Berman - Its been too long since I heard "NOBODY circles the wagons like THE BUFFALO BILLS".

That WAS awesome to hear him yell that just like years ago :D

I did not plan on going to the Chargers game on Sunday, however I enjoyed the game so much, and got two tix in Section 203 for $56.00 on Ebay - How can you beat that?, I figured what the hell...

I dunno how this one will turn out...I know the fans that do go will be in at at the beginning of the game...just don't know for how long....

:thumbsup:

besides...I like football better when its snowy :censored: