Most Fun I've Had At A Game

Ohh Man!!! Even with 7,000 fewer fans, it felt like the playoffs again. I forgot how loud that place can get. The last Jacksonville drive (that led to their TD) was just awesome!!! I had to time yelling as loudly as possible just to conserve some vocals for the next play.

The 12th man took that to a new level that you could just FEEL vibrate through the stands. I found myself just thinking this is the turning point of this team. Even after last week's victory, I was still waiting for the ONE game where the atmosphere on the team and in the stands took a 180. Well, I am pretty sure that it happened yesterday and it was great to be in the middle of it.

Congrats to every member (even run defense) of the Buffalo Bills!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh Man!!! Even with 7,000 fewer fans, it felt like the playoffs again. I forgot how loud that place can get. The last Jacksonville drive (that led to their TD) was just awesome!!! I had to time yelling as loudly as possible just to conserve some vocals for the next play.

The 12th man took that to a new level that you could just FEEL vibrate through the stands. I found myself just thinking this is the turning point of this team. Even after last week's victory, I was still waiting for the ONE game where the atmosphere on the team and in the stands took a 180. Well, I am pretty sure that it happened yesterday and it was great to be in the middle of it.

849416[/snapback]

Where were your seats, I was in the Rock Pile (section 241) and it was crazy.

Alot better then the atmosphere at the last game i was at (the last Pats game of the year for the Bills last year)

we were in 129...row 13...it was nuts...hargove hopped in the stands right in front of us after the game.....the FG was right in front of us....it was unBILLievable...the fans were great yesterday....I said it in another post, the only times I heard the stadium rock like this was the 93 AFC championship game and the Skis game with bruce and RJ a few years back...It really felt like old times....I am acutaully going to finally do Season Tix next season...the fans were crazy....

Section 119 was representing. We had the whole section standing up for most of the fourth quarter. Just like the Bills are showing signs of growing together and becomining a force, the 12th man also seems to be coming together. I can't wait until next week... We should all bring beach balls in and get the wave goin again.

my hand hurts from pounding on the seats...

849641[/snapback]

Truly an awesome game. Probobly the best one ive ever personally been to.

Section 101, Row 17.

and yes, my hand(s) is/are killing me.

Next year I think I'm gonna get season tickets again, even if only 1 game out of 8 is like that itd still be worth it

849416[/snapback]

the crowd sounded great on tv - I could tell the place was rockin'

Truly an awesome game.  Probobly the best one ive ever personally been to.

Section 101, Row 17.

and yes, my hand(s) is/are killing me.

Next year I think I'm gonna get season tickets again, even if only 1 game out of 8 is like that itd still be worth it

849685[/snapback]

my favorite quarter of 'live' Bills football - October 1990 - broncos at Bills - Bills score 21 points in 1:17 to erase a 22-9 deficit and win - I couldn't talk for two days.

849416[/snapback]

Wow, that sent shivers down my back.

miami game dec 2002 started snowing 4qt, that was a lot of fun

miami game when brian coxs spit at the fans and told us we are #1, that was fun

so many games have been fun

sh-- all the games are fun

when we win , it is a little more fun

nothing like being at the game .

Me to man me to!!!  I really really hope hes right because its sure felt good reading what he wrote.

849938[/snapback]

Me three!! They showed a view from behind the end zone on that 4th and 14 and the fans were going nuts. It was great to see.

Me three!! They showed a view from behind the end zone on that 4th and 14 and the fans were going nuts. It was great to see.

849989[/snapback]

Picture this...

On Roscoes catch all 63,000 people jumping with arms in the air yelling at the top of their lungs...

the STs come out...everyone is sitting....quiet...you can hear a pin drop

The kick goes through the uprights...all 63,000 yelling screaming jumping...it was nuts....