It's only TWO games

TheMadCap

THANK YOU. Does everybody remember the last time the Bills picked 4th overall?

Mike Williams.

Friggin idiot.

If they are 3 - 12 going into the last game, I could care less if they win.  Lose, get the better draft pick, woo-friggin-hoo we suck and will be picking top three.  That's new.

But if they are still alive, if they are starting to play well, to win late... I want a win!!  Even if the chances at the playoffs are slim, at least our young team is gaining confidence and improving.  This team is finally showing some heart and a winning attitude.  You could just feel that they believed they were going to win this game no matter what.  That's a big turnaround from the "how can we lose this time" deal we've gotten for the last seven years. 

You can have your top five pick, I'll take a maturing team learning to win.

848441[/snapback]

Its a Sport people play to win, A better draft pick doesnt mean we will have a better team it doesnt even mean we will end up witha good player. We have young players who are developing if they cant win then we need to find other players all together, and its the NFL officially we're not out of the playoffs, so nobody in there right minds is going to give up because that much like this thread would be stupid

Its a Sport people play to win, A better draft pick doesnt mean we will have a better team it doesnt even mean we will end up witha good player. We have young players who are developing if they cant win then we need to find other players all together, and its the NFL officially we're not out of the playoffs, so nobody in there right minds is going to give up because that much like this thread would be stupid

848697[/snapback]

"You play to win the game!" :devil: