John Fogerty

JimBob2232

Carrie Underwood  :devil:  :devil:

846596[/snapback]

I was watching her on the American Music Awards the other night before i went into work. Before one of her songs, she opened up the front of her skirt so that her legs were exposed.....holy WOW does she have some nice legs! :o

At least she is nicer to look at!

Seriously, 2 cities? Wow, isnt it amazing that he can perform a 5 minute show in 2 DIFFERENT cities in a 8 hour span! If only we all could be so skilled to not know the words to songs we wrote and make an a$$ out of ourselves on national television TWICE IN ONE NIGHT! (did i mention separate cities)!

Who does he think he is? Kenny Mayne?

Okay...i think im over it!

What was up with 2 'Peter Pan' type guys swinging on ropes???  Geez, this is a Football game!!! :o  :devil:  :lol:

I could see it if it was a soccer contest....... :devil:

846785[/snapback]

Hey, man....no need to bring soccer into this.

I agree about those two guys, though....that was pretty damn gay. They started touching each other so much I was fearful one of them was going to go down on the other. :lol:

Hey, man....no need to bring soccer into this.

I agree about those two guys, though....that was pretty damn gay. They started touching each other so much I was fearful one of them was going to go down on the other.  :devil:

846787[/snapback]

Hence the reason to bring soccer into it.

a) is he actually playing that guitar?

b) why does he not seem to know the words to Proud Mary?

c) Really, John Fogerty?

846506[/snapback]

In his defense, the sound mix was flat-out horrible (which is generally the case in a dome where your feedback issues are compounded). His voice was about 10x higher than anything else in the mix, and anyone who's ever been a singer knows it's damn near impossible to keep in tune when you can't actually hear the music you're supposed to be in tune with.

He was playing the guitar and he's still awesome, imo.

Couldn't they have dug up someone who's totally dead to perform?  You know, instead of just career dead?

John Fogerty?  What Peter, Paul, and Mary were on vacation?

846830[/snapback]

Right. I woulda loved to see Jerry Garcia out there! :devil: