Betting this week

I have Dallas by +4, and Denver by +4 (Canadian Lottery's Proline, you pick the winner of the game and weither they win by +4, or +8, or weither it will be a tie which is either team by less then three) I also took the over/under on the games which was set at 39.5 (game total) for them. Under in the Dallas game, and over in the denver game

A 5 dollar bet and I could get close to $100 if they are right.

I had another ticket I bought yesterday, but I included a couple hockey games (and no over under), same as the other ticket except I also had Miami by +8, the Sabres by +1 and Ottawa by +2. The damn Sens screwed that ticket, who can't beat the Flyers by more then 2 goals?????

Miami and Dallas

Dallas now has a pro bowl QB. Tony Romo will be the NFC pro bowl QB this year.

846433[/snapback]

If I was still a betting man I'd be all over Tampa +11 against Dallas. I'm not sure how you'd want to give up tha many points with a QB who has started 4 games no matter how good he's looked thus far. Dallas just isn't that good to be giving away that many points even to a bad Tampa team.

The Chiefs are so $ at home. 

I was hoping NE would be an underdog vs. the Bears, but to my dismay they're favored by 3.  I'll still put a small wager because I can't see the Pats losing that game.

846735[/snapback]

Im actually putting some money on the Bears ... I think they will be using this game a statement game.

He has very JP Losmanesque stats if you ask me ... 62+ percentage rating, 3 more TD's than INT's ... except for the fact that he has Terrel Owens and Terry Glenn.  :devil:

846489[/snapback]

You're defintely right about Romo being surrounded by better offensive talent (you left out the RB pair and the TE), but when Romo replaced Bledsoe, the sacks plummeted. When Losman replaced Bledsoe, the sacks stayed the same.

Im actually putting some money on the Bears ... I think they will be using this game a statement game.

846740[/snapback]

Unfortunately I think the statement will be, "yes, Grossman throws lots of INTs vs. quality Ds." I have the feeling that D is going to eat Grossman alive.

Who or what do you guys typically bet through? Just curious, because I was thinking about placing a couple in some nhl or nfl games.

847258[/snapback]

altough i am done betting, www.wsex.com or betbug.com is nice, also have bodog.com

I don't make a move until I know what KzooMike is doing  :angry:

847333[/snapback]

His Pittsburgh play this week is very interesting. I think based on what has transpired so far this season that Baltimore should be about a 4.5 point favorite. The fact that it has dropped to three means one of two things.

1. Smart money is pushing the line fervently towards Pittsburgh

2. Public money is still hammering the overrated Super Bowl champs.

2. Public money is still hammering the overrated Super Bowl champs.

847358[/snapback]

Not sure bout this stat anymore, but when I was betting pretty heavy in the late 80's through till bout 97, the surest bet in football over a season was to bet agaisn't the previos SB winner every game. In 97, it was something like a 19-3 winning play over the course of the season.

What a shock i stopped betting heavy the same year i got married, wonder if that was a coincidence?