Bills sign Matt "Guitar" Murphy

Yes.....another tight end who is non-descript...and to think he was only released by the Seahawks on 9/2, luckily, we snapped him up right away....John Guy for Personnel Man of the Year!! 

I guess we have to spend that leftover cap money somehow, someway!

845778[/snapback]

Is there some great FA tight end out there that you know of?

No there is not but then again I am not paid to find guys like the Great Matt Murphy.

How did we ever steal him right out from under the noses of Pioli and Belichick??

845806[/snapback]

Waht is your beef with this guy? Did he rape your mom and sister while kicking your dog in the face?

What other TE is out there that would have been a better choice?

Waht is your beef with this guy? Did he rape your mom and sister while kicking your dog in the face?

What other TE is out there that would have been a better choice?

845816[/snapback]

I guess the question I have is why did we need another tight end? And if we did, why wasn't he picked up last week or at any other time after his release from Seattle prior to the season.

I have nothing personal against Mr. Murphy, who I am sure is a man of high character. I just wonder how a tight end, who has no practice time or experience of any note, is going to help this team over the next six weeks.

And FYI, I don't have a dog.

I guess the question I have is why did we need another tight end? And if we did, why wasn't he picked up last week or at any other time after his release from Seattle prior to the season.

I have nothing personal against Mr. Murphy, who I am sure is a man of high character. I just wonder how a tight end, who has no practice time or experience of any note, is going to help this team over the next six weeks.

And FYI, I don't have a dog.

845827[/snapback]

Probably be a high motor guy as well...Given our pass protection until last week, I'm not sure I wouldn't be looking for a momma and sister raping dog kicker. I'd like him to do that to some defensive ends we're going up against.