M. Williams #74

East Brady

I haven't seen anyone mention this and I know he really plays for Tampa but, the real question is how's he perfroming in Jacksonville? I didn't pay real close attention monday night but I could have swore I saw a slime and trim impersonator wearing #74 with the name M. Williams on the back?

Can we smoke this guy for some sacks or what??

Should we bring him a box of donuts for his pre game snack??

He did look in a lot better shape to me as well, haven't heard how he's been playing down there in Tampa though.........

Let it begin.........

I haven't seen anyone mention this and I know he really plays for Tampa but, the real question is how's he perfroming in Jacksonville? I didn't pay real close attention monday night but I could have swore I saw a slime and trim impersonator wearing #74 with the name M. Williams on the back?

845602[/snapback]

Mike Williams plays look out.

The guy you're referring to is RT Maurice Williams:

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Bio/1561.asp

The Mike Williams who used to "play" for the Bills is on the Bucs.

845605[/snapback]

Well that would explain why that guy didn't look like Mike "Titties" Williams who used to play with us, had a brief stint with the Jags, and is now in Tampa....

845602[/snapback]

I didn't think he lived up to potential either, but that's no reason to call him 'slime'.

The guy you're referring to is RT Maurice Williams:

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Bio/1561.asp

The Mike Williams who used to "play" for the Bills is on the Bucs.

845605[/snapback]

Thanks for the link , I guess I should have checked it first, I now see that we will not have the pleasure of smoking #77 Mike Williams weighing in at a published rate of 370# because he has been placed on the IR.

Does Maurice like donuts, I was letting them hardin for better throwing accuracy?

845602[/snapback]

<_<:blink: You called him a slime... :blink::blink:

He's still with Jacksonville.  He was placed on IR.

845623[/snapback]

Sprained Titty again, huh. Looks like he and your boy Fat Bennie have really panned out while J. Peters has really flopped.

Sprained Titty again, huh.  Looks like he and your boy Fat Bennie have really panned out while J. Peters has really flopped.

845625[/snapback]

I don't know. But fat benny is still starting and his great replacement is on the bench replaced by our worst olineman, so you tell me? As far as Peters goes, he is not nearly as good as you think he is.

I don't know.  But fat benny is still starting and his great replacement is on the bench replaced by our worst olineman, so you tell me?  As far as Peters goes, he is not nearly as good as you think he is.

845697[/snapback]

Actually, I believe Bennie isn't starting due to him being on the IR.

So Far Peters is looking better every game

845602[/snapback]

That would be Maurice Williams for the Jags, not Fat Mike who is out for the year with a shish kabob injury