Ticket Sales for Jax game?

DPR4444

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if enought WNYers jam the Time Warner phone lines on Thanksgiving night, complaining about their lack of NFL TV, Time Warner will step up and buy the remaining tickets? Just a thought...I know they have done this a lot in other NFL markets.

syracuse gets blacked out also? i thought they would be far enough away. does anyone know what the actual mile number is? isn't it any market within a certain number of miles?

p.s. i'm not an ignorant syracuser who's never experienced a blackout before.

846245[/snapback]

Syracuse used to escape the blackout rules but then it was discovered by someone that part of WTVH-5--the CBS affiliate out there--hits a part of Monroe County or something that fits within in the 90 or 100 mile radius affected by the blackout.

Interestingly, towns as far as Ithaca are blacked out even if they are a Sunday Ticket subscriber b/c they are considered to be part of the WTVH-5 market.

Syracuse used to escape the blackout rules but then it was discovered by someone that part of WTVH-5--the CBS affiliate out there--hits a part of Monroe County or something that fits within in the 90 or 100 mile radius affected by the blackout.

Interestingly, towns as far as Ithaca are blacked out even if they are a Sunday Ticket subscriber b/c they are considered to be part of the WTVH-5 market.

846273[/snapback]

I thought the blackout rule covered a 75-mile radius?

I thought the blackout rule covered a 75-mile radius?

846274[/snapback]

Yeah, you very well might be right. But the rest of what I said is accurate. WTVH barely hits some small sliver of that radius--although this is a recent "discovery"--and is covered by the same blackout rules.

Gotta throw in Burnt Hills N.Y. here. Game never gets blacked out.

846320[/snapback]

Burnt Hills was defeated by a local High School team here, Indian River.

Bills are never blacked out here either, Watertown NY.

Hey all, I'm 123 miles from the Stadium in Waterloo, Ontario. Does anybody know if I can get the game on Sunday NFL Ticket? I'm thinking about buying it for the rest of the season since the last 4 Bills home games probably won't sell out which would be cheaper than going to the game.

Your help is appreciated.

Burnt Hills was defeated by a local High School team here, Indian River.

Bills are never blacked out here either, Watertown NY.

846342[/snapback]

Yeah, my brother was on that team and i was at that game. They were !@#$ by the refs and they over looked Indian River. Down right disgusting showing.

How's Indian River doing now?

Yeah, my brother was on that team and i was at that game. They were !@#$ by the refs and they over looked Indian River. Down right disgusting showing.

How's Indian River doing now?

846370[/snapback]

Lost the next game vs Cornwall? 34-6 or something like that.

Who's the biggest kid on Burnt Hills?