Even Terrell Owens Is Talking About the...

Tux of Borg

Even Terrell Owens Is Talking About the Tony Romo-Jessica Simpson Gossip

Posted Nov 21st 2006 11:57AM by Michael David Smith

In a story that we at Cowboys FanHouse have been on top of for weeks, it's now being reported all over the mainstream media that Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is having a great month for a much bigger reason than just his on-field exploits -- he's also dating Jessica Simpson.

Romo had said publicly that he had a crush on Simpson, and then Simpson's people got in touch with Romo's people and paired them up. (Wouldn't it be nice to have "people" whose job is to do such things for you?) The pairing has advanced beyond the rumor phase and is now fodder for Romo's teammates to discuss:

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens was asked about the couple on his radio show and Owens joked that maybe he and Romo can double-date with Jessica and Ashlee.

So, congratulations are in order. Tony Romo is one of the best young quarterbacks in the league and his team has just moved into first place in the NFC East, and when Bill Parcells yells at him at practice, he's secure in the knowledge that Jessica Simpson will be at home to console him.

Even Terrell Owens Is Talking About the Tony Romo-Jessica Simpson Gossip

Posted Nov 21st 2006 11:57AM by Michael David Smith

In a story that we at Cowboys FanHouse have been on top of for weeks, it's now being reported all over the mainstream media that Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is having a great month for a much bigger reason than just his on-field exploits -- he's also dating Jessica Simpson.

Romo had said publicly that he had a crush on Simpson, and then Simpson's people got in touch with Romo's people and paired them up. (Wouldn't it be nice to have "people" whose job is to do such things for you?) The pairing has advanced beyond the rumor phase and is now fodder for Romo's teammates to discuss:

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens was asked about the couple on his radio show and Owens joked that maybe he and Romo can double-date with Jessica and Ashlee.

So, congratulations are in order. Tony Romo is one of the best young quarterbacks in the league and his team has just moved into first place in the NFC East, and when Bill Parcells yells at him at practice, he's secure in the knowledge that Jessica Simpson will be at home to console him.

844849[/snapback]

1. dallas sucks

2. tuna sucks

3. terrell sucks

4. romo sucks

5. Jessica sucks :rolleyes:

844849[/snapback]

And Jessica's dad will be there to watch....and give him tips on what she likes...... :rolleyes:

Have you seen the commercial where Jessica is Daisy Duke, and she's talking in a schitty Southern accent about a flat screen TV? Does something look horribly wrong with her mouth in that picture? I can't figure it out but it's been bothering me. Watch it next time it's on.

And no, the fact that there's not a male member in her mouth is not what's wrong with it, you perverts. It just looks weird.

Have you seen the commercial where Jessica is Daisy Duke, and she's talking in a schitty Southern accent about a flat screen TV?  Does something look horribly wrong with her mouth in that picture? 

844867[/snapback]

Yeah, it's made of plastic, just like every other part of her.

Have you seen the commercial where Jessica is Daisy Duke, and she's talking in a schitty Southern accent about a flat screen TV?  Does something look horribly wrong with her mouth in that picture?  I can't figure it out but it's been bothering me.  Watch it next time it's on.

Hmmmm.....I don' think I've ever looked at her mouth during that commercial. :rolleyes:

I agree there is something missing with her (mostly between the ears), but she's got a sensational body.

Hmmmm.....I don' think I've ever looked at her mouth during that commercial.  :rolleyes:

I agree there is something missing with her (mostly between the ears), but she's got a sensational body.

844872[/snapback]

Agreed. Is she going to dump Romo when he eventually gets benched for Bledsoe in the famous "maybe he should be given another chance" era of the Dallas Cowboys.