How can anyone not be ECSTATIC

after that game? Even *I* am hoarse and thrilled.

You people who are still miserable need to get a life.

842269[/snapback]

An upset vs. Jax would would be awesome. That would pump some life into the Ralph when SD comes calling the next week. Man, I hope so.

Yeah, but it was the 3-6 Texans, who haven't done much in their existence. With the way the defense played in the second and third quarters, along with JP's terrible pick-6, I thought it was going to be another give-away loss. Plenty to build from and a huge confidence boost for the offense and JP. The defense tightened at the right time. The D's inability to stop the run and the big plays on the pass is still a major problem and made this game closer.

An upset vs. Jax would would be awesome.  That would pump some life into the Ralph when SD comes calling the next week.  Man, I hope so.

842307[/snapback]

we are gonna need to show up against jax to even think about showing up against sd. ive been scared of that sd game for a while. the texans swept jax this year... so i think we can get the job done if we fire on all cylinders.

Yeah, but it was the 3-6 Texans, who haven't done much in their existence.  With the way the defense played in the second and third quarters, along with JP's terrible pick-6, I thought it was going to be another give-away loss.  Plenty to build from and a huge confidence boost for the offense and JP.  The defense tightened at the right time.  The D's inability to stop the run and the big plays on the pass is still a major problem and made this game closer.

842310[/snapback]

And here's exactly what I'm talking about.

IT'S A COMEBACK WIN! ENJOY IT!

I just wish that a win like this could've come in one of the friggin games that I paid money to travel to...christ, those are depressing. 2 more chances this season...

I think it has to do with my new Bryce Paup jersey that I wore today. :lol:

I just wish that a win like this could've come in one of the friggin games that I paid money to travel to...christ, those are depressing.  2 more chances this season...

I think it has to do with my new Bryce Paup jersey that I wore today.  :lol:

842318[/snapback]

keep that jersey on

All I want is wins. I enjoy them when they come and rail on the team when they crap the bed. They FINALLY won a close one. I think the win is huge.

842339[/snapback]

That's what everyone wants. Hopefully he can continue to produce like he did today.

We shall see.

I just wish that a win like this could've come in one of the friggin games that I paid money to travel to...christ, those are depressing.  2 more chances this season...

I think it has to do with my new Bryce Paup jersey that I wore today.  :P

842318[/snapback]

funny thing, i wore my bledsoe jersey today :lol:

we are gonna need to show up against jax to even think about showing up against sd. ive been scared of that sd game for a while. the texans swept jax this year... so i think we can get the job done if we fire on all cylinders.

842315[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm just talking about making this season more tolerable though.

The scenario, while not likely to happen, may not be so far fetched. JAX has a tendency to lay an egg vs. bad teams. Just maybe, we can somehow eek out a win......somehow......who knows.

Then, it makes the SD game really fun. Even if we would lose, the Ralph will be jacked up for it's start, and a little more tolerable the week leading up to the game.

For a long time now, I have been saying "Just seal the deal, and take this game", and I was saying it again today. It's about time!!!! Hopefully it becomes contagious. The Bills have had alot of close games over the last few years, most of them losses. After the let-downs we have faced over the last two seasons, I'm afraid to get too optomistic.

after that game? Even *I* am hoarse and thrilled.

You people who are still miserable need to get a life.

842269[/snapback]

Shoulda been here, JSP. The two hundred or so people at the post-game tailgate certainly weren't in a complaining mood....

Hey y'all, just dropping in for a quick check-in. Sure, there's stuff to complain about, second-guessing to be done, etc., etc., but right now I have a party to get back to. Catch ya when I get home...