Where are the WM haters at?

bluv

spot on

842518[/snapback]

Top 10 back? Let's take the subjectivity out of this. Back up your claim with some numbers. Hope you have a lot of time on yourt hands. You'll be digging for a while. When you find the supporting data, call Drew Rosenhaus. He's gonna need your research to get his client a big contract.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I like Willis obviously.  Running backs are easily replaceable.

842554[/snapback]

No doubt. I'm not a big WM fan either but while he is not the best back in the league he is a good one playing on a bad offensive team with no scheme and is predictable. I'm just hoping that with today's success maybe we have develop some type of offensive identity and maybe WM can thrive we he comes back. I don't feel we lose much with the A-Train but WM is better; especially in space. Today they actually opened the offense up, spread the field and actually threw the ball to the RB. The only thing the Bills have asked WM to do so far is run the ball up the middle; barely to the outside or throw him the ball. Just like JP, we need to see what WM can do if he is actually given a chance to show his versatility.

He may be a 'Cane, but he plays like a 'Nole.

842528[/snapback]

may i ask, as a nole, where this comment comes from? Sure FSU has had its share of 1st round busts, but we have produced some pretty good pros if i remember correctly. I'm not sure what you are getting at. The noles are lazy?

Unbelievable. Cya.

842538[/snapback]

i know you're a business major and all

but seriously, do you ever spend any time off the board? everytime i sign on I see you arguing with someone on the board

i know you're a business major and all

but seriously, do you ever spend any time off the board? everytime i sign on I see you arguing with someone on the board

842623[/snapback]

Maybe its just the time periods that we are on at the same time ... I have college between 10am(wake)-3pm and work 4:30-10:00pm ... so Im basically on between 10:30pm - 3am and the short time period between work and school. Sundays are an exception though ... I have the day completely off.

He's one of the dumbest human beings on Earth. One of the worst blockers

So let me get this straight. A guy who is touting the greatness of Travis Henry is ragging on McGahee because of his blocking and intelligence?

:doh::pirate::lol::w00t::P

They're both functional idiots, but McGahee is 10x the blocking back that Travis ever was.