JP haters

mead107

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I'm a jp hater, but one game doesnt make a career. Continue to show progression thru the rest of the season and I'll really have no problem with him coming back as the guy next year with some added talent around him.  One good game against the texans doesn't define his career.

842163[/snapback]

You this hard on Willis?

What has he done?

I think we'll be drafting his replacement, long before drafting Jp's.

screw you people . WE WILL NOT BE DRAFTING A QB to replace jp

842153[/snapback]

I am extending this to all the people who said pass blocking was the not problem.

The offensive line finally plays one HELL of a game, and Losman looks like a Pro Bowler. Coincidence? I think it should be pretty clear that Losman knows how to step up into and move around a pocket when given one.

Anyone who says Losman makes the O-Line worse than they actually are can go screw themselves now.

Now it let's play just as good or better next week!

I dont think I'm a jp hater, but one game doesnt make a career. Continue to show progression thru the rest of the season and I'll really have no problem with him coming back as the guy next year with some added talent around him.  One good game against the texans doesn't define his career.

842163[/snapback]

No....but it pretty much locks out using our 1st round pick next year from selecting a QB though doesn't it?

842153[/snapback]

:lol:

He's not out of the woods yet, but a great win, JP sure needed that one today...

hope he builds on it, moves forward, and continues improving.

the kid is showing that its there, its just not refined and shiny yet. he's gonna make mistakes (yes, still) as he really hasnt started many games. he's gonna make bad decisions, and this team is gonna play sh------- (jp included). WE ARE NOT A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM. we need to improve all over the field... but seriously, qb is not our first priority.

842153[/snapback]

can the guy ever play like that against a good team...beating the Texans is not that impressive and he almost cost them the game...Im not a hater but lets relax a little bit here

No....but it pretty much locks out using our 1st round pick next year from selecting a QB though doesn't it?

842171[/snapback]

Definitely, but I didnt want a 1st rd qb anyway. I really dont like any of the qbs in this years draft class. I just have been dissapointed with the production losman has been giving us. Our scoring offense has been pitiful. Hopefully today is a huge step foward in the right direction.

You this hard on Willis?

What has he done?

I think we'll be drafting his replacement, long before drafting Jp's.

I care far more about the success of the bills then I do about an individuals stats. Losman and McGahee both have good and bad moments. Both are hampered by poor oline play, mistakes, and lack of idenity on the offensive side of the ball. There's not a lot of positive things on offense. The whole unit has been rather sh-------.

can the guy ever play like that against a good team...beating the Texans is not that impressive and he almost cost them the game...Im not a hater but lets relax a little bit here

842200[/snapback]

he made one mistake that cost us 7. other than that he played a good game, against an underrated texans team. their offense made our defense look like crap. they defense made our run game (our one ray of light on offense) look like crap. jp stepped up, played a good game, yet no one will give him credit. oh, its the texans. f that man... they are an nfl team that played a decent game against us. im not ready to put jp in the HOF or anything, but we dont need a new qb next year.

842200[/snapback]

I think the point of the thread is spot on.....we will not be drafting a QB in the 1st to replace JP. He showed enough today that it would take a metoric collapse in the next 6 weeks to even consider it. It's not saying JP is the saviour.....just that he has now done enough to be given legitimate benifit of doubt for more time.

842153[/snapback]

I wouldn't get too carried away on this one, but I will say the coaching staff picked the right game to unleash JP. I think he's been handcuffed against the better opponents so as not have a negative impact on his confidence. This game was a huge boost to JP's confidence, as well as the O-Line. Hope JP and the offense can build on this one.

and can we say right now that the kid is going to throw interceptions and is going to make mistakes during the rest of this season? it just seems like every time a pic is thrown or he makes a bad decision that its the end of the world... like other qbs are perfect. its gonna happen, he's young... but great game today and a definite confidence builder.

and can we say right now that the kid is going to throw interceptions and is going to make mistakes during the rest of this season? it just seems like every time a pic is thrown or he makes a bad decision that its the end of the world... like other qbs are perfect. its gonna happen, he's young... but great game today and a definite confidence builder.

842227[/snapback]

It happens to the best of em.....2 weeks ago Brady throws for 4 ints....it seems like unless JP has an absolute perfect game he is no good. All things considered we should be expecting more mistakes than average....not less.

842200[/snapback]

he almost lost the game, but he did win it! JP = my hero (for now)