Exciting game or Winning

AnthonyF

Which would you rather watch  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather watch

• Exciting Fun Game but a loss
    • Win a groaner

Frankly the Indy & GB games were as boring as I've ever seen, especially the offence. GB we had a nice pass and an exciting Int...

The Indy game was like death by a hundred cuts.

Yes if we somehow won, which could probably have happened by Indy driving 75 yards if Lindell made the FG and then Indy fumbles a snap on their fg attempt (hypothetical).

Otherwise the game was as bad as I've ever seen. Our defense bent (380 yards allowed), but Indy moved the ball up and down the field, stopping them only 4 times (3 punts & a 31 yard fg).

The offense as I've stated had no interest in scoring or applying any pressure whatsoever.

Sorry I would have been so much happier to see a 31-27 loss vs. Indy with the offense scoring then if we won 19-17.

Of course this would change if we were in the playoff hunt or this was a playoff game.

For a 2-5 team (prior to the GB game). I want to enjoy my 3 hours Sunday afternoon. I have only liked the first NE game, til the defence couldn't stop NE the final 6:15 (sound familiar?), the Jets game & Minnesota.

easy. no question. i'll take a 6-3 win with 48 3-and-outs over a 48-45 loss any day of the week.

839833[/snapback]

6-3 wins on the way to a 7-9 season???? No thanks.

I guess if it meant the Superbowl, then I'd watch come the playoffs and TIVO every game.....

You are a true fan.....

6-3 wins on the way to a 7-9 season????  No thanks.

I guess if it meant the Superbowl, then I'd watch come the playoffs and TIVO every game.....

You are a true fan.....

839838[/snapback]

yes. i will take seven 6-3 wins on the way to a 7-9 season. No i will not root for losses to get a better draft pick.

If i want to be entertained, i can go to a strip club. If i am watching the bills, i want them to win.

yes. i will take seven 6-3 wins on the way to a 7-9 season. No i will not root for losses to get a better draft pick.

If i want to be entertained, i can go to a strip club. If i am watching the bills, i want them to win.

839841[/snapback]

That's funny... :w00t:

839841[/snapback]

Never really thought strip clubs were that entertaining.

This team isn't a contender and isn't going to the playoffs. I'll take an entertaining loss where the younger players, i.e. Losman, show promise and growth, but we still move up in the draft over a win where they don't show improvement but get some lucky break. It's a rebuilding year, and will be next season.

This thread is rediculous, you play to win the game it's as simple as that, and that's what the fans want, WINS.

I don't care how they do it, I just love it when they win. The fact that wins have been hard to come by lately makes each W even more special.

There is a third choice. Houston is a lousy team and we might as well open it up and work our offense and passing game and see where it takes us. We might actually win against Houston doing that (we would NOT win against the likes of Indy, New England or any good team doing that) and also get a good picture of whether JP is worth keeping in the game the rest of the season. I'm looking for option three...an exciting offensive game and a win.

I can't believe someone actually had to put this to a poll. Please, if you really have to ask this question, go root for another team.

840248[/snapback]

Bunch of losers.. A 6-3 goraner where we throw 13 times, rush for a 120 yards and the defense allows huge chunks of yards but get Brett Favre like useless turnovers (that are worthless, like the JP fumble caused by the ref), shows us nothing....

I will happily take a loss where we let it all out, and may be fail miserably and learn something vs. what happened the last 2 weeks, which showed us nothing.

Bunch of losers..  A 6-3 goraner where we throw 13 times, rush for a 120 yards and the defense allows huge chunks of yards but get Brett Favre like useless turnovers (that are worthless, like the JP fumble caused by the ref), shows us nothing....

I will happily take a loss where we let it all out, and may be fail miserably and learn something vs. what happened the last 2 weeks, which showed us nothing.

840323[/snapback]

you need help, I guess you don't understand the whole concept of there's a winner and a loser, and yes, winning is always better than losing.

you need help, I guess you don't understand the whole concept of there's a winner and a loser, and yes, winning is always better than losing.

840332[/snapback]

You need a better way to spend 3 hours Sunday afternoon. At least I spend half the game at the gym on an eliptical trainer and get a work out.....

Bunch of losers..  A 6-3 goraner where we throw 13 times, rush for a 120 yards and the defense allows huge chunks of yards but get Brett Favre like useless turnovers (that are worthless, like the JP fumble caused by the ref), shows us nothing....

840323[/snapback]

Hah! We favor winning over excitement, so we're the "bunch of losers"? :lol:

Never really thought strip clubs were that entertaining.

839850[/snapback]

Well, neither is losing. I'd rather pay a few bucks to have some "conversation" than to have my heart broken again. Guess there's just less emotional involvement in a strip club.....if you really think about it. :D

I'll take an exciting loss. The concept suggests a high scoring game. If thats so at least it means we would be good at something. Scoring points. That in itself would be a building block for the future. As it is now we pretty much suck at every facet of the game. I think our punter is good though.