What would it take?

ieatcrayonz

What would it cost us to get Aaron Brooks from the Raiders?  He'd be an improvement over JP and allow us to focus on our real needs like WR, LB and OL in the draft.

837010[/snapback]

That would be a great move..................ARE U SERIOUS? Brooks is awful. He's probably the worst qb in the league and his numbers over the past several year show it. I know the Bills won't go after him. Even I wuld have to admit that I would stick with Losman over Brooks.

That would be a great move..................ARE U SERIOUS?  Brooks is awful.  He's probably the worst qb in the league and his numbers over the past several year show it.  I know the Bills won't go after him.  Even I wuld have to admit that I would stick with Losman over Brooks.

837471[/snapback]

Losman will not get it done.

If you don't like Brooks even though he did well in New Orleans, what do you think of Brunell who may be available? I know he is old but we could get two more years out of him. His numbers are better than Losman's. The Patriots are a great team and they just signed Testeverde who is older than Brunell so don't laugh.

If you don't like Brooks even though he did well in New Orleans, what do you think of Brunell who may be available?  I know he is old but we could get two more years out of him.  His numbers are better than Losman's.  The Patriots are a great team and they just signed Testeverde who is older than Brunell so don't laugh.

837602[/snapback]

Well, if not Brooks, then I guess we should go after Vinny then, huh?

Well, if not Brooks, then I guess we should go after Vinny then, huh?

837605[/snapback]

Vinny is taken now. I don't like the idea of Geoff Jorge because he is not good in the locker room so all I can see until the draft is Brunell. We should do anything to get a good QB in the first round, including trading up. If we can get a good young QB in free agency then we should.

I'm hoping the Broncos win the Super Bowl or do really terrible. If they win the Super Bowl with Plummer they will probably want to cut or trade Cutler. If they bomb out they wil go with Cutler and cut Plummer. That's a win win for us.

Watch Denver closely.

If you don't like Brooks even though he did well in New Orleans, what do you think of Brunell who may be available?  I know he is old but we could get two more years out of him.  His numbers are better than Losman's.  The Patriots are a great team and they just signed Testeverde who is older than Brunell so don't laugh.

837602[/snapback]

If he did so well in NO, why did they get rid of him?

They didn't.  End of contract and Oakland paid him a boatload of money.

837898[/snapback]

There was a reason why they did not re-sign him...He was benched for the last 3 games of the 2005 season in favor of Todd Bouman.

Brooks signed a 2 year contract with the Oakland Raiders averaging about $4M per year....I wouldn't call that Boatload of money for a starter (though good money) QB.

That would be a great move..................ARE U SERIOUS?  Brooks is awful.  He's probably the worst qb in the league and his numbers over the past several year show it.  I know the Bills won't go after him.  Even I wuld have to admit that I would stick with Losman over Brooks.

837471[/snapback]

But think of all the time you'd save wondering who to blame.