Any1 who thinks JP was the reason we lost

milfster1

I try not to be a reactionary fan.  I want him to succeed and believe he needs time.  And he wasn't the reason we lost the game.  But he's not helping us win.  There is a reason we only attempted 13 or so passes.  There is zero confidence in our QB position.  Starting NFL QBs shouldn't struggle in back to back games (one in a dome and one at home) to throw 100 yards.

I know the Bills aren't very good but I wonder if we had a QB would just make a few plays a game where we would be.  We lost at NE by 2 and Indy by 1.  That means this team can play a bit.  And I'm not giving up on JP.  I just think it's time for Nall until this team is really out of the hunt.  JP simply is not ready for the big leagues.  <_<

833900[/snapback]

I think zero confidence in the QB possition is different to zero confidence in the passing game....or O in general.

If you look at todays game, it starts with....

3rd & 5 completion...1st down

3rd & 4 completion...1st down

3rd & 13 completion...1st down

Next drive....

After 3 straight runs....

1st & 10 SACK(Penningtons fault)

Next drive....

2nd & 8 SACK(no time)

Next drive....

2nd & 11 incomplete

1st half over.

I think if the OL held up for longer, JP would have had more passing opportunities.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell that to the Vikes.

834047[/snapback]

Thanks for helping to prove my point. Green Bay had only two TD drives against Minnesota, one was only 22 yards after Brad Johnson fumbled and the other on a 82 yard pass on the third play of the drive. Clearly, Minnesota did not force Favre to drive the length of the field and they lost.

I think zero confidence in the QB possition is different to zero confidence in the passing game....or O in general.

If you look at todays game, it starts with....

3rd & 5 completion...1st down

3rd & 4 completion...1st down

3rd & 13 completion...1st down

Next drive....

After 3 straight runs....

1st & 10 SACK(Penningtons fault)

Next drive....

2nd & 8 SACK(no time)

Next drive....

2nd & 11 incomplete

1st half over.

I think if the OL held up for longer, JP would have had more passing opportunities.

834077[/snapback]

I think you were a band member on Titanic in a former life. <_<

The 24 yard pass to Evans was not a good throw, Evans made a terrific play to come down with that ball. Maybe they should have thrown more on 3rd down, but not if the OC doesn't think the QB can make the play.

834071[/snapback]

Evans made an athletic play, yes, but he easily got both hands on the ball and every receiver in the NFL should be able to catch a ball that they can get both hands on the ball with without getting touched by a defender.

The excuses for JP are becoming very old. Yes the OL does not provide him with optimum time but he has to feel the rush and step up and make some plays himself.

It is so sad we have a QB nobody feels can do anything. They are much more comfortable running a draw play on 3rd and 10 b/c he is so bad in 3rd and long.

He is RJ the 2nd.

Its amazing how many morons can use computers and find their way to this board.

Now I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the reason the bills ran the ball more often today is because, maybe, just maybe, the colts have the worst run defence in the NFL? And maybe because running the ball will eat up the clock and keep Manning off the field, where he can't do any damage.

The people arguing about Losman no throwing much are mostly the same people who whine and cry about how the Bills have to run the ball more to win games. Blame JP all you want for no red zone offence, but last time I checked, A-train didn't run in any TD's in the red zone either.

JP is only doing what the coaches are asking him to do, and maybe they are not throwing it as often because anytime he does, he is sacked. They have already admitted they don't want him to run cause they want him to read defences more so he becomes a better all around QB, instead of Vick 2.0, something that will take time. Last time I checked, JP wasn't letting DT's going untouched into the backfield to sack him. I'll let Pennington go for now cause he is a rookie, but next years draft should definitly include a first day (probably top 3 pick) RT.

You must be talking about Loseman reading defenses.

If you are defending Loseman today then you have no clue.

The coaches have given up on Loseman. I suggest you do the same. <_<

834088[/snapback]

Spin all you want moron, but giving up on a player usually indicates that they replace him with someone else.

As far as I could see JP is starting every game, and was in the game the whole time.

I must be missing something. I think the coaches realize the line is the problem, and are trying to do anything to improve pass protection (i.e. shaking up the line);.

Quit acting like you know what you are talking about. It's pretty obvious u don't.

Support the Bills 4 once, instead of trying to find someone to blame 4 ur inability to realize this is a rebuilding year.

Spin all you want moron, but giving up on a player usually indicates that they replace him with someone else.

As far as I could see JP is starting every game, and was in the game the whole time.

I must be missing something.  I think the coaches realize the line is the problem, and are trying to do anything to improve pass protection (i.e. shaking up the line);.

Quit acting like you know what you are talking about.  It's pretty obvious u don't. 

Support the Bills 4 once, instead of trying to find someone to blame 4 ur inability to realize this is a rebuilding year.

834128[/snapback]

Don't bother trying to present an argument. He is incapable of formulating a response and instead will spout off more incomprehensible garbage. He is truly a moron.

Don't bother trying to present an argument. He is incapable of formulating a response and instead will spout off more incomprehensible garbage. He is truly a moron.

834147[/snapback]

What makes him a moron...because he thinks JP Losman sucks and you don't? The bottom line is that we are not winning and, fair or not, when teams don't win the QB typically shoulders the blame.

It is quite easy for us morons to come up with reasons why JP stinks.

Without blaming the offensive line or the coaches, can you please provide me with evidence that he is any good?

834147[/snapback]

Riiiiiiight!

All I have to do is to point to the games JP Loseman has played and you have nothing.

Loseman sucks. I know it. You know it. Today? Was all the proof you need that the coaches know it.

Hang on to what you can. :lol:

It's over <_<

834147[/snapback]

I am not sure any other team in the nfl has fans that say the same thing in wins as they do in losses. I think that if we would have won this game people on this board would still have been calling for Nall. They just don't like JP. I think that you give JP some time and some freedom to run and you will see a different QB. The one time this year he was asked to pass a lot he showed us he could hit his target (Jets game).

I said it last week and I will say it again people on this board think because they are good at Madden Football they can coach a team. Why don't we let the professionals decide if JP is our starting QB and good enough for the NFL

What makes him a moron...because he thinks JP Losman sucks and you don't? The bottom line is that we are not winning and, fair or not,  when teams don't win the QB typically shoulders the blame.

It is quite easy for us morons to come up with reasons why JP stinks.

Without blaming the offensive line or the coaches, can you please provide me with evidence that he is any good?

834202[/snapback]

No he is a moron because he does not support arguments with evidence. When presented with evidence to contradict his garbage, he does not respond and instead starts with his "Loseman..." crap.

Losman has not been good. He has been decidely average. I can point to stats, but I doubt you will accept that. This week, like most weeks, the Bills were in position to win the game in the 4th quarter with Losman doing just enough to keep the game close and just enough not to give the game away. That is pretty average in my book.

Riiiiiiight!

All I have to do is to point to the games JP Loseman has played and you have nothing.

Loseman sucks. I know it. You know it. Today? Was all the proof you need that the coaches know it.

Hang on to what you can.  :lol:

It's over <_<

834207[/snapback]

You've said it's over after every game for at least the last three weeks yet every week Losman is starting. Interesting.

My problem with losman is that it seems as though he's just "there." I want my quarterback to have a presence, be a difference maker, make plays, and be able to lead their team. So far, I don't see that in losman, and I'm thinking our coaches don't either, given his opportunities.

I'm so tired of the pessimistics, idiotic morons who somehow always seem to spin the situation into the fact that JP was the reason we lost the game.  Last game he only had 15 attempts, completed 55% of passes, had 1 td and 0 int's and was terrible in the win.

This game, very few attempts, still completed majority of them, even after he was under pressure AGAIN all day, the line blows, we have untimely penalities all day, and yet JP is the reason we lost according to some of you idiots who continuously try to blame JP.

While he didn't win the game, he sure as hell wasn't asked to by this staff, which is a shame,.  They rarely let him pass, have TE's blocking pro bowl DE's when we do pass, and tell him to stay in the pocket instead of scrambling to learn how to read defenses as is will make him a better QB long term

QB is not our biggest need.

833856[/snapback]

For all of u idiots screaming for Craig Nall and not thinking this kid can do when surrounded with a compentent supporting cast, you need to go support another team cuz you sure as hell don't know much about the Buffalo Bills and what is wrong with this team.

kind of reminds me of todd collins...great in college but mediocore in the pros...he never lost the games but never put points up either...we need a on the field leader....yes he needs an o line but look at leinheart in az. he leads his team.....wheres the fire in j.p., i just dont see it, i see alot of promise, but rob johnson had promise too...

No he is a moron because he does not support arguments with evidence. When presented with evidence to contradict his garbage, he does not respond and instead starts with his "Loseman..." crap.

Losman has not been good. He has been decidely average. I can point to stats, but I doubt you will accept that. This week, like most weeks, the Bills were in position to win the game in the 4th quarter with Losman doing just enough to keep the game close and just enough not to give the game away. That is pretty average in my book.

834213[/snapback]

Thats all you can ask a young QB without a line to do!!!