Talkin' PROUD!

cåblelady

yes, they are better alright. better at letting other teams run the clock out on them with the game on the line. they might be the best team in the history of the nfl at this.

practice makes prefect...i'd say they just about have it down to a science.

Amen Cablelady.......

Let's hope we can get back to a board of Bills fans who support the team, instead of those of a Mob Mentality who keep looking for someone to blame.

No one thought that this was a playoff team this year. For the few folks who don't know reality from insanity, you need to realize this team is more than 1 player away (and that 1 player is not QB).

Amen Cablelady.......

Let's hope we can get back to a board of Bills fans who support the team, instead of those of a Mob Mentality who keep looking for someone to blame. 

No one thought that this was a playoff team this year.  For the few folks who don't know reality from insanity,  you need to realize this team is more than 1 player away (and that 1 player is not QB).

834000[/snapback]

You have to live in downtown Buffalo to think that like

This team sucks and nothing has changed in the past oh 10 years..

Amen Cablelady.......

No one thought that this was a playoff team this year.  For the few folks who don't know reality from insanity,  you need to realize this team is more than 1 player away (and that 1 player is not QB).

834000[/snapback]

Shouldn't your support of JP be over in your "head examined" thread...

How's that?

This team has done nothing to fix an OL that's THE worst in the league.

Nothing.

Tutan Reyes and Melvin Fowler, I'm LMAO.

834030[/snapback]

It's just a little too "woah is me." O-line needs to be fixed- but so did the defense. We need a ton of o-line help, which we need to address this offseason. You can't fix an entire team in one year.