Talkin' PROUD!

cåblelady

or 10, in the case of the OL.

834053[/snapback]

Damn you marv, why couldn't you have signed or drafted us a couple linemen in the past 10 years, obviously you aren't a good GM, You've had 10 years to fix this team in the one year you have been GM

CableLady, its nice to see some sensible people still here. Buffalo took the top team in the NFL to the end of the game and lost by one point (after missing a FG that could have won the game) This team should have been blown out, but weren't. The are a rebuilding team and were never expected to do anything this year, but every week the same people that say they don't expect the team to win every week are the ones crying the most because the Bills didn't win the game.

It finally looks like the Bills Defence is coming around and the next offseason should be used to fix the offence. Now if no moves are made to fix the offence next year, then its time to worry.

Ya i'm real proud of our loss. I'm proud of our anemic offense. I'm proud of our 3-6 record. Comeone, take the blinders off. (I'm sure i'll be grilled for not being a real fan after this post because I criticized the almighty bills)

Ya i'm real proud of our loss. I'm proud of our anemic offense. I'm proud of our 3-6 record. Comeone, take the blinders off. (I'm sure i'll be grilled for not being a real fan after this post because I criticized the almighty bills)

834317[/snapback]

right on my brother

Amen Cablelady.......

Let's hope we can get back to a board of Bills fans who support the team, instead of those of a Mob Mentality who keep looking for someone to blame. 

No one thought that this was a playoff team this year.  For the few folks who don't know reality from insanity,  you need to realize this team is more than 1 player away (and that 1 player is not QB).

834000[/snapback]

How long have you been watching Bills football five years. You haven't been around long enough to feel how some folks feel who been watching since the beginning

So you're happy with a loss?

834306[/snapback]

I'm fine with it because I didn't expect a win. I was hoping they could pull it off, but figured the game would be a blowout if anything with the way the game in Chicago went and the fact that Indy is one of the best offences in the league

They hung in and cam close to an upset. The Special Teams looked great except for a couple of mistakes (missed Field Goal, ruffing the kicker), the defence held Manning to 17 points and look to be improving (can we not get rid of Kiwaukee though, how do you miss an interception that bounces off the numbers?)

The offence was still weak, but had some bright spots. A-train played well (although it was against the worst run defence) and they didn't turn the ball over. The line needs major work, you can't expect the TE to block a Pro Bowl DE, and the right side looked like a turnstile on most plays

Hey, the Bills played hard and played the best team in te NFL very well. If we had a halfway decent QB we win that game.

You've got to be happy about the way the defense has improved the last couple of weeks.

Very disappointing that we could actually have been just a couple back of the Pats had we won today.