Mea culpas from the right....

Buftex

Yes, there are plenty of kids who could use a good home.  However, next time try walking in a couple's shoes who are having trouble trying to have a baby on their own.  You might actually learn something as opposed to spouting off that they are jackasses.  Adoption is not an easy process.

831220[/snapback]

Thanks, dude, except I was raised by a couple that had trouble having a baby of their own.

I don't have a ton of patience for a couple that desperately wants to raise a child (and all the responsibility that comes with that) but only if it looks like them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, dude, except I was raised by a couple that had trouble having a baby of their own.

I don't have a ton of patience for a couple that desperately wants to raise a child (and all the responsibility that comes with that) but only if it looks like them.

831223[/snapback]

Wow since you were raised by a couple who had trouble conceiving you are now the authority on everyone else going through it?

Wow since you were raised by a couple who had trouble conceiving you are now the authority on everyone else going through it?

831227[/snapback]

Wow, that is exactly what I didn't say. Read every word of my last two posts in this thread. I said exactly what I meant.

If you want to put words in my mouth and read a bunch of stuff I didn't say, then go ahead. Have a fun evening doing that.

Wow, that is exactly what I didn't say.  Read every word of my last two posts in this thread.  I said exactly what I meant.

If you want to put words in my mouth and read a bunch of stuff I didn't say, then go ahead.  Have a fun evening doing that.

831236[/snapback]

You are right. After going back and re-reading, I mis-read what you said. So, I apologize.

Young people are voting, and they vote Dem.

830963[/snapback]

"if you are younger than 30, and you are not a liberal, you have no heart. if you are older than 30, and are not a conservative, you have no brain"

Winston Churchill

I think all the anti-abortion people should be forced to adopt a minimum of two orphans.

831089[/snapback]

There is a bigger line for couples waiting to adopt than there are abortions in the country. Orphans aren't new-borns and you're insane if you pretend that some kids are orphaned after their parents went wacko and their lives are ruined by bad examples is the same as adopting a new-born. Lines for new-borns have no end. Kids who are orphaned many times has nothing to do with the parents not wanting the children, it's because the parents were misbehaving.

No comparison.

"if you are younger than 30, and you are not a liberal, you have no heart. if you are older than 30, and are not a conservative, you have no brain"

Winston Churchill

831269[/snapback]

As Opus famously said "never trust anyone under $30k".

Winston Churchill

831269[/snapback]

What if you're neither?

So spank my ass and call me stupid and heartless

Actually Olberman's program outdraws Fox news lunatic Bill Orly's show in key demographics.

Actually, here's a blog that posts nightly on every Olbermann episode, and includes ratings. Most nights (like tonight, 11/9), Olbermann finishes well behind O'Reilly, both overall and in his "key demographic."

Both are unwatchable blowhards, but O'Reilly draws far more viewers.

Olberman isn't really a news show, its a news-as-entertainment show.

Doesn't it have to be entertaining for that to work?

Actually, here's a blog that posts nightly on every Olbermann episode, and includes ratings.  Most nights (like tonight, 11/9), Olbermann finishes third, both overall and in his "key demographic."

831475[/snapback]

Ooooh ooooh oooh

A blog and Olberman. :rolleyes:

Kind of ironic that you mention blogs and Olberman in regards to something that finished third

Since I consider blogs and Olberman to rhyme with something that sounds like "third"