Who would you rather have...

Big Ben hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He doesn't stare a hole through his recievers for one.... I'm sure the list will go on................ :D  <_<

829802[/snapback]

You haven't been watching much of Big Ben this year because that is exactly what he has been doing.

Me too ... don't get me wrong... I am a Bills fan and would like nothing better for JP to be a pro-bowler some day .... but to answer this post's question... right now I would take Big Ben over JP.... He won the superbowl.!.!. Remember??

well it depends, do we get Big Ben post or pre Bike Wreck?

I was routing for TD to get him in the draft but Pittsburgh grabbed him before we could get to him.

I think on this Bills team, Big Ben, wouldn't be putting up the same numbers, just like if we had Eli, or Rivers. They might be playing better then JP, who knows, but they would not be playing as good as they are now because the Bills don't have the supporting cast the Steelers, Giants, and Chargers have. I think Big Benn is a good QB, but he is highly overrated.

Pre Injury, I would like to see what Big ben could have done in Buffalo, Post Injury, I would ratehr have JP

I also believe that with the right coaching, some more time, and a better supporting cast, JP could become a very dangerous weapon for any team

If they put this poll on a Steelers board, everybody there would prefer JP.

In fact, when the Steelers drafted Big Ben, their boards probably crashed due to fans crying out in agony that they let JP slip through their fingers.

A superbowl victory means nothing. JP has potential.

829875[/snapback]

Noting the sarcasim.......

Saying Big Ben wins because he has a SB ring is dumb unless he was the reason they won it. If the team was on his shoulders and he carried the team, then yes, all he did was play well enough not to cost them games and relyed on the great team around him to win games. Like I said earlier, Pre Bike Wreck, Big Ben had some good stats, but weither he would succeed with this Bills team, I have my doubts. We would probably be trying to figure out how we could lose the rest of the season to get Quinn like we are right now

he threw for 328 against the jets, but that's the only time,  but to answer the question of the post, i would rather have JP, not necessarily cause i think he's better at this point in time, but because he IS our quarterback and i want him to do well.

829831[/snapback]

Amen. JP is the bills QB and I want him to succeed so that the Bills can be successful.

he threw for 328 against the jets, but that's the only time,  but to answer the question of the post, i would rather have JP, not necessarily cause i think he's better at this point in time, but because he IS our quarterback and i want him to do well.

829831[/snapback]

And about half those yards came in the 4th quarter when we were down with few points on the board. I'm not impressed.

well it depends, do we get Big Ben post or pre Bike Wreck?

I was routing for TD to get him in the draft but Pittsburgh grabbed him before we could get to him.

I think on this Bills team, Big Ben, wouldn't be putting up the same numbers, just like if we had Eli, or Rivers. They might be playing better then JP, who knows, but they would not be playing as good as they are now because the Bills don't have the supporting cast the Steelers, Giants, and Chargers have. I think Big Benn is a good QB, but he is highly overrated.

Pre Injury, I would like to see what Big ben could have done in Buffalo, Post Injury, I would ratehr have JP

I also believe that with the right coaching, some more time, and a better supporting cast, JP could become a very dangerous weapon for any team

829846[/snapback]

Another ridiculous comparison saying Rivers, Manning or Ben would not produce in this offense. Please stop with this crap. JP was a late first rounder and he is not even close to those guys in terms of playing QB. JP is also short by QB standards 6,1 or maybe 6,2. I do not know why everyone here thinks this guy is going to be good .

Big Ben hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He doesn't stare a hole through his recievers for one.... I'm sure the list will go on................ :D  <_<

829802[/snapback]

uhm . dude . Big Ben looks like one of the worst QB in the NFL this year .

1700 yards, 7 TD's, 14 INt's, 3 fumbles, 23 sacks

Over a season that is translated to:

4000 yards, 16 Touchdowns, 32 Interceptions, 7 fumbles, and 52.5 sacks.

As I said. One of the worst QB's so far this year.