Who would you rather have...

As I said in another thread, dude almosted died in the off season, came back before he was healthy, had his appendix rupture, came back before he was healthy, got a concusion....what is J-Lo's excuse? Itchy vagina?

830188[/snapback]

Man, I expect so much more from you.

Would rather have Big Ben or JP?  Maybe last year was all Big Ben has to offer, and then his upside is limited....maybe JP has more upside to go....the truth is we will never know.

829780[/snapback]

Big Ben looked like a real quarterback last year. Did he suffer permanent brain damage from that motorcycle accident? Will he ever be what he once was? I don't know. If he does come back 100%, the JP/Big Ben question is a no brainer.

I'll take JP, I just feel as though Big Ben is extremely dumb. I know a lot of people feel that way for JP and that he cant be trusted, but I feel that way for Ben. He could be looking great on a drive and then make one of the dumbest throws ever. I feel as though if necessary, you can limit JP's role in the offense and win off of him not making mistakes and letting the rest of the players take over, but Ben cant even do that. This year he always manages to screw things up, even in a limited role.

Ah...but what would you say if Big Ben had a year like this without the off field injuries? I believe Big Ben walked into a lucky spot and won. When he has just an average career everyone will be quick to say it was the accident and he was never the same after it....

As I said in another thread, dude almosted died in the off season, came back before he was healthy, had his appendix rupture, came back before he was healthy, got a concusion....what is J-Lo's excuse? Itchy vagina?

830188[/snapback]

i will take itchy vagina for $ 1000 :doh: