Boo-hoo, poor Rodney Harrison

ACor58

We'd all cheer for him if we played for us.

829295[/snapback]

I think i could seriously say that he is among one of those players that i would not cheer for if they played for the Bills.

THe list off the top of the head goes...

-Doug Fluite

-Rodney Harrison

-Zach Thomas

-Tedy Bruschi

-Junior Seau

just to name a few.

A first-ballot HOF'er who's one of the toughest and most savvy players to ever step on a field. Get well soon Rodney cuz regardless of what shirt you're wearing, I love watching you do your thing.

Harrison for President!!!

A first-ballot HOF'er who's one of the toughest and most savvy players to ever step on a field. Get well soon Rodney cuz regardless of what shirt you're wearing, I love watching you do your thing.

829342[/snapback]

Funny.

I think i could seriously say that he is among one of those players that i would not cheer for if they played for the Bills.

THe list off the top of the head goes...

-Doug Fluite

-Rodney Harrison

-Zach Thomas

-Tedy Bruschi

-Junior Seau

just to name a few.

829329[/snapback]

You forgot the best one of all.......................... BRYAN COX!!!

829342[/snapback]

Your sarcasm is amazing!!!!! :D:D:lol:

Did anyone notice the ESPN highlights where Harrision tackled an Indy receiver by his facemask...and got no call for it? I mean he yanked him down by his friggin' facemask, and no call from the refs. Who says New England doesn't get breaks from the refs?

PTR

I would not wish injury on anyone, expect that cheap shot taking late hit making Rodney Harrison. Did anyone see the way tackled Marvin Harrison by his face mask on the play? Serves the dirtiest player in the NFL right.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/foot...cker/index.html

829293[/snapback]

Did anyone notice the ESPN highlights where Harrision tackled an Indy receiver by his facemask...and got no call for it?  I mean he yanked him down by his friggin' facemask, and no call from the refs.  Who says New England doesn't get breaks from the refs?

PTR

829477[/snapback]

That is par for the course for that scumbag, and Lee Evans agrees:

"Although no such records are kept by the league, he is believed to hold the record for most times fined by the league for unnecessary roughness or unsportsmanlike conduct. Notorious for his cheap shots, Harrison was voted the dirtiest player in the NFL by his peers according to a poll conducted by Sports Illustrated. In 2006, Harrison further solidified his reputation as one of the dirtiest players in NFL history when he, yet again, topped the list of the dirtiest players compiled by Sports Illustrated. Of the 361 NFL players polled during the preseason, an incredible 23 percent of them pointed to Harrison as the league's dirtiest player. When interviewed about Harrison for an October 19, 2006 Boston Herald article, Buffalo receiver Lee Evans supported the notion that Harrison is a dirty player, “you can see it on film. It will be subtle, like making a tackle and doing something a little extra after it. You’re getting up and maybe he pushes your face into the ground or gives you a little kick in the back."

I would not wish injury on anyone, expect that cheap shot taking late hit making Rodney Harrison. Did anyone see the way tackled Marvin Harrison by his face mask on the play? Serves the dirtiest player in the NFL right.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/foot...cker/index.html

829293[/snapback]

I agreed. i dont wish injury on anyone, but this scumbag POS deserves everything he gets. I definitely dont feel bad at all.

I'm sorry, but if Rodney Harrison was on our team I would want him off the team. His cheap shots, intentionally hurting other athletes is way beyond what I would call acceptable as an athlete.

I'm happy he was hurt on a play in which he was giving someone a face-mask, which points out the fact that he always cheats. Even on the play he wasn't flagged for it.

The man is a disgrace to football. Hit hard between the rules, but don't cheat as badly or as viciously as he does.