I come in peace

I'm not here to say stupid things like, "Here's to a no injury game" or anything else. I've been reading your message board to try to get a handle on things or the jist of what you all are talking about in our upcoming game.

Believe me, The Colts are not taking this game lightly whatsoever. They now have a 2 game lead for HFA in the AFC and want to continue it if not get a larger lead if New England, Denver, Chiefs and the Chargers stumble along the way. I think we can safely say that Pittsburgh is out of the picture with Worthlessburger doing so bad.

That said, I know your all disgusted with your team and most of you already has given up on our match but anything can happen. Peyton Manning is playing with more fire in his eyes than I ever seen him and losing is no option for him. He also grew a pair of legs in the off season and has now become a mobile QB which triples his advantage over most Defenses that play him as a pocket passer. Flush him out and he'll burn you big time. He's never had that ability before so your Defense may have a bit of trouble with him. Couple that with an excellent O-Line and the best receivers in the game and you have an Offense that is unstoppable.

Our Defense is slowly getting their much needed injured players back on the field and are playing better each week. New England felt the impact with 4 picks and a fumble. I know your team just suffered some painful Injuries to key players and that means other peole are going to have to step up and contribute. You never know if you have a diamond in the rough until they take the field.

I do hope that no one gets injured on both sides of the ball but it seems to me that all of our home games brings alot of injuries to visiting players. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the type of turf we have at the RCA Dome. Tennessee lost 7 guys in our 1 point win over them.

Another thing. Never judge any team by who they played or by how much they won. Miami is a good example of that when they crushed the mighty Bears. So is Jacksonville when they stiffled the Eagles in their house. It all boils down to if your team takes a game seriously and bring the A game or not. Yes, we hung 30+ on Denver's mighty Defense and 27 on the Patsies who just got done beating the snot out of the Vikes. But then again, the vikes are a inferior NFC Team and we all know that the worst AFC Team will normally beat up a great NFC team. (Can't count the Oakland/Seattle game, we all know that the Raiders belong in the High School Leagues).

But here's to us and you and the many memories we shared together when we were in the AFC East.

Note: Remember, It was the Jets and the Colts that started the AFC East and I'm sad we ever left it, but hten again, I'm glad we don't ever have to face Dan Marino type QB's again. Have a good one Buff Fans.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not here to say stupid things like, "Here's to a no injury game" or anything else. I've been reading your message board to try to get a handle on things or the jist of what you all are talking about in our upcoming game.

Believe me, The Colts are not taking this game lightly whatsoever. They now have a 2 game lead for HFA in the AFC and want to continue it if not get a larger lead if New England, Denver, Chiefs and the Chargers stumble along the way. I think we can safely say that Pittsburgh is out of the picture with Worthlessburger doing so bad.

That said, I know your all disgusted with your team and most of you already has given up on our match but anything can happen. Peyton Manning is playing with more fire in his eyes than I ever seen him and losing is no option for him. He also grew a pair of legs in the off season and has now become a mobile QB which triples his advantage over most Defenses that play him as a pocket passer. Flush him out and he'll burn you big time. He's never had that ability before so your Defense may have a bit of trouble with him. Couple that with an excellent O-Line and the best receivers in the game and you have an Offense that is unstoppable.

Our Defense is slowly getting their much needed injured players back on the field and are playing better each week. New England felt the impact with 4 picks and a fumble. I know your team just suffered some painful Injuries to key players and that means other peole are going to have to step up and contribute. You never know if you have a diamond in the rough until they take the field.

I do hope that no one gets injured on both sides of the ball but it seems to me that all of our home games brings alot of injuries to visiting players. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the type of turf we have at the RCA Dome. Tennessee lost 7 guys in our 1 point win over them.

Another thing. Never judge any team by who they played or by how much they won. Miami is a good example of that when they crushed the mighty Bears. So is Jacksonville when they stiffled the Eagles in their house. It all boils down to if your team takes a game seriously and bring the A game or not. Yes, we hung 30+ on Denver's mighty Defense and 27 on the Patsies who just got done beating the snot out of the Vikes. But then again, the vikes are a inferior NFC Team and we all know that the worst AFC Team will normally beat up a great NFC team. (Can't count the Oakland/Seattle game, we all know that the Raiders belong in the High School Leagues).

But here's to us and you and the many memories we shared together when we were in the AFC East.

Note: Remember, It was the Jets and the Colts that started the AFC East and I'm sad we ever left it, but hten again, I'm glad we don't ever have to face Dan Marino type QB's again. Have a good one Buff Fans.

829235[/snapback]

You may have problems here. I'll say welcome, but i can see your first mistake is in your last paragraph. When talking to Bills fans and being happy you don't have to face an old qb from the AFC east, you better make it Jim Kelly and not that gonorrhea infested simp named Dan Marino. ;)

829235[/snapback]

What can we say? Very polite post, and you've got a franchise that's what every team in the league aspires to be, perhaps absent the big one, which many (myself included) feel is just a matter of time. I'll root for Indy over NE every day of the week, the former with its Polian-designed team and two of the good guys and all-time greats in Manning and ('Cuse fave) Harrison. Your time outside of the AFCE has softened my opinions toward the team and even made me forget to an extent what jerks the Irsays are.

That said, I hope that JP and the Bills can pull off the unlikely mission of stealing one from you this week. This game would mean a lot more for us than it would for you! I see the Colts in the Super Bowl this year. Thanks for posting.

You may have problems here. I'll say welcome, but i can see your first mistake is in your last paragraph. When talking to Bills fans and being happy you don't have to face an old qb from the AFC east, you better make it Jim Kelly and not that gonorrhea infested simp named Dan Marino. ;)

829240[/snapback]

Oooops, your right. Add Mr. kelly to that list but our nemesis was Marino. He was the biggest pest this side of the Mississippi. Always got it to the receiver while getting sacked by some lucky throw and a bounce off a defender's head. Just a big Pest! Kelly was just accurate and hardly any luck was needed on his part.

I'm glad we have a Pest now.

You bet I will. I'm not one of those fans that talk smack very much except against the Jack-N-Jille Hags. I pretty much like most teams and hey, if we lose, I'll be here to chit chat.....No Problem.

829250[/snapback]

Gotta admit, i kinda don't hate this guy/gal.

The Colts are not taking this game lightly whatsoever.

829235[/snapback]

Arrrgh. I wish we had a team to battle the Colts the last few years. I miss the days when Sundays felt like we were going into a heavyweight battle instead of hoping the other team takes us lightly.

Although the Bills don't have much of a chance, I would love to see them play relatively mistake free. It's a step forward this year if the Bills simply don't embarrass themselves on Sunday. Of course, I'm embarrassed that my expectations are soooooo low.

829235[/snapback]

WTF? WARNING HISTORY LESSON:

How so? Are you refering to SBIII? When the Jets beat the BALTIMORE Colts?

If so... Then basically the Jets made the AFL-NFL merger happen... It is because the Colts lost... ;)

The Colts (Browns, Steelers) are the bastard childs of the old NFL... Moving over to the AFC... :lol::lol:

Look at history to find out where the Browns/Colts got their players from (original Bills/AAFC) when they left the AAFC to go to the NFL in 1953 (they were also an AAFC team along with the Buffalo Bills)... Buffalo was successful in that league during the 1940's yet, the NFL didn't want Buffalo because the Redskins' owner wanted to compete with a Balitmore team in the NFL and market area...

The Buffalo Bills was an American Football team, based in Buffalo, NY, that played in the All-America Football Conference from 1946 to 1949. During their first season in 1946, the team was known as the Buffalo Bisons. Unlike the Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers, and Baltimore Colts, the franchise was not one of the three AAFC teams that merged with the National Football League prior to the 1950 season.

Buffalo Bills AAFC

Not sure where you get your history from and the reference to the AFC East?... The Bills have been there since day one of the merger and are equally a "charter" member of the AFC East.

How come the Jets and Colts get "charter" memebership in the AFC East?

:wub:;)

WTF?  WARNING HISTORY LESSON:

How so?  Are you refering to SBIII? When the Jets beat the BALTIMORE Colts?

If so... Then basically the Jets made the AFL-NFL merger happen... It is because the Colts lost... ;)

The Colts (Browns, Steelers) are the bastard childs of the old NFL... Moving over to the AFC... :lol:  :lol:

Look at history to find out where the Browns/Colts got their players from (original Bills/AAFC) when they left the AAFC to go to the NFL (in 1953, they were also an AAFC team along with the Buffalo Bills)...  Buffalo was successful in that league during the 1940's yet, the NFL didn't want Buffalo because the Redskins' owner wanted to compete with a Balitmore team in the NFL and market area...

The Buffalo Bills was an American Football team, based in Buffalo, NY, that played in the All-America Football Conference from 1946 to 1949. During their first season in 1946, the team was known as the Buffalo Bisons. Unlike the Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers, and Baltimore Colts, the franchise was not one of the three AAFC teams that merged with the National Football League prior to the 1950 season.

Buffalo Bills AAFC

Not sure where you get your history from and the reference to the AFC East?... The Bills have been there since day one of the merger and are equally a "charter" member of the AFC East.

How come the Jets and Colts get "charter" memebership in the AFC East?

:wub:  ;)

829258[/snapback]

Well that was a little blunt for the guys first day, but okay. (clapping with satisfaction)

Arrrgh.  I wish we had a team to battle the Colts the last few years.  I miss the days when Sundays felt like we were going into a heavyweight battle instead of hoping the other team takes us lightly.

Although the Bills don't have much of a chance, I would love to see them play relatively mistake free.  It's a step forward this year if the Bills simply don't embarrass themselves on Sunday.  Of course, I'm embarrassed that my expectations are soooooo low.

829252[/snapback]

Playing against any good team will make your team a better team whether you win or lose and thats true in all sports...Hockey, Basketball, Baseball.......etc.

We can all look back at our team's glory days and say to ourselves. WTF Happened? I know, we've been there with 2 back to back 3 and 13 seasons and alot of years just breaking the 500 mark but when you finally get into somewhat of a legacy era like, the Kelly, Unitas, Jones, Montana, Elway years. It does make it all the wait and frustration worth it. The Bills will be back as the AFC East Beast again. It's just a matter of time.

We can all look back at our team's glory days and say to ourselves. WTF Happened? I know, we've been there with 2 back to back 3 and 13 seasons and alot of years just breaking the 500 mark but when you finally get into somewhat of a legacy era like, the Kelly, Unitas, Jones, Montana, Elway years. It does make it all the wait and frustration worth it. The Bills will be back as the AFC East Beast again. It's just a matter of time.

829265[/snapback]

Here is WTF happened. Our idiot owner f**ked it up.

ManningColts - we have a lot in common. Your team was built by the smartest GM in history, Bill Polian. He was responsible for the dynasty that WAS the Buffalo Bills. Then our brilliant owner ran him out of town, where he built the Panthers into a great squad and later, your very own Colts. Bill Polian was the single biggest loss this franchise has ever endured and, as much good as he has done, we still must blame Ralph C. Wilson.

829235[/snapback]

I would tell you good luck, but you dont need it. It is going to be a blood bath out there sunday. With that being said, get the f**k off our board.

You bet I will. I'm not one of those fans that talk smack very much except against the Jack-N-Jille Hags. I pretty much like most teams and hey, if we lose, I'll be here to chit chat.....No Problem.

829250[/snapback]

Not for anything but what do you to talk smack about? Your consecutive AFC South Division winner crowns?

Win some super bowls before you start strutting about and being condescending like we're some JV team and you're the big bad varsity.