If you want a new Bills wallpaper

That brought a tear to my eye....remember when they were good and games were primetime and the stadium was electric....and fans made noise because they were pumped up, not because the other team had the ball and that's what you're supposed to do...

Cool. I think this is the Buffalo - Tennessee game the year after the throwback. Sunday Night. If it is, this picture would have been taken about 5 minutes after the fuggin Titans announced their starting special teams unit.

Then, we spanked that ass. It was one of the loudest regular season crowds I've heard at the Ralph.

Great game!

Cool.  I think this is the Buffalo - Tennessee game the year after the throwback.  Sunday Night.  If it is, this picture would have been taken about 5 minutes after the fuggin Titans announced their starting special teams unit.

Then, we spanked that ass.  It was one of the loudest regular season crowds I've heard at the Ralph. 

Great game!

830920[/snapback]

The first game I ever attended in Buffalo! Had such a great time! I believe that may also be the only game I ever went to that they won. :P

My initial thought was those were Patriots unis - white shirts blue pants; but I guess they could easily be Titan uniforms as well.

The only player I can make out with any degree of confidence is Flutie walking off the field at about the 35 yd line.

My initial thought was those were Patriots unis - white shirts blue pants; but I guess they could easily be Titan uniforms as well.

The only player I can make out with any degree of confidence is Flutie walking off the field at about the 35 yd line.

831112[/snapback]

I don't remember Buffalo playing New England at home, at night anytime in the last 10 years...has to be the Tennessee game.

PS -- I wish the Stadium could look like that again. Uniforms, end zones, lights, fans actually getting excited...everything.