Song they play right before Bills Come out?

Can some one help me with the full title and artist of the song the play when the Bills come from the Tunnel, All I can understand is Bring Em out thanks

826736[/snapback]

"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack

here's a link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23v2JxIw6o

826738[/snapback]

I think he is actually refering to "bring em out" by TI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEjdd2iVIiQ

Two more different songs you could not have.  So which was it, and if they played both no wonder this team plays like it's confused.  ;)

827063[/snapback]

Well for one, I have heard the song "bring em out" by TI being played at the Ralph before ... secondly he said he could only understand the words "bring em out" which are the main chorus lyrics for the song "bring em out" by TI. :doh:

They also played "Gone Daddy Gone" by the Violent Femmes this past weekend, while they were getting the tunnel rolled out and inflated. I could hear people around me singing along to it.

827277[/snapback]

Pissed me off when they introduced the Pack players and not ours. The guys ran out of the tunnel at 12:58. :flirt:

With the way people post around here, I'd say this song:

LOSER

I'm so crazy, fat and lazy,the world's biggest liar, the face of paranoia.

Ladies and misters, brothers and sisters, I don't even know you, so better keep the distance.

'Cause I'm your loser baby, I'm your loser baby.

What's the main reason I lost my own vision, in front of me pieces of broken television.

I used to have diet, my job and no more riot. Big house, cars, my dog, wife and a child.

But I'm your loser baby, I'm your loser baby.

It's my decision to sit on my chair, I see you get up but I think I don't care.

I'm your loser, watch me I'm coming up, coming on and on.

I refuse to be sexy and smart enough.

Hurry up and say goodbye, it's not time to cry.

All my life I'm just boring you, such a waste of time.

I'm your loser baby, I'm your loser baby.

With the way people post around here, I'd say this song:

LOSER

I'm so crazy, fat and lazy,the world's biggest liar, the face of paranoia.

Ladies and misters, brothers and sisters, I don't even know you, so better keep the distance.

'Cause I'm your loser baby, I'm your loser baby.

What's the main reason I lost my own vision, in front of me pieces of broken television.

I used to have diet, my job and no more riot. Big house, cars, my dog, wife and a child.

It's my decision to sit on my chair, I see you get up but I think I don't care.

I'm your loser, watch me I'm coming up, coming on and on.

I refuse to be sexy and smart enough.

Hurry up and say goodbye, it's not time to cry.

All my life I'm just boring you, such a waste of time.

I'm your loser baby, I'm your loser baby.

827310[/snapback]

Awesome, e. :flirt:

Awesome, e.  :flirt:

827312[/snapback]

I think they ought to move the team to Provo. Them there Mormons would know how to treat a Football team. All them wife's and such, what man wouldn't want to go to Utah and a Bills training camp.

Hell, these tards wouldn't miss the Bills. :wub:

Great song, and an awesome band, even better to see live (I have seen them 3 times, twice as Metallica's opener, and opnce this summer with Rob ZOmbia and Shinedown) Although the song doesn't seem like a good choice seeing as how it is a team game and its called I Stand Alone.

826757[/snapback]

i actually think they make the best metal these days and their music is far superior to metallica's. where they suffer is their front man / stage presence. hatfield of metallica has a powerful of stage presence that makes people not realize that their music is actually pretty average, in my opinion anyway. i think godsmack is just the opposite.

the Godsmack playlist in my iPod is probably the most used and in addition to I Stand Alone, also has Serenity, Whatever, sick of life, re-align, keep away, shine down, touche (acoustic version), speak, straigh out of line, awake, batalla de los tambores (live) and voodoo.

awesome!!!

They also played "Gone Daddy Gone" by the Violent Femmes this past weekend, while they were getting the tunnel rolled out and inflated. I could hear people around me singing along to it.

827277[/snapback]

The version they played is a new cover by some nameless (and talentless) band. It's so close to the Femmes' version that you have to ask 1) why even cover the song if you're not going to add anything original to it, and 2) why wouldn't the stadium just play the superior, original version?

The version they played is a new cover by some nameless (and talentless) band.  It's so close to the Femmes' version that you have to ask 1) why even cover the song if you're not going to add anything original to it, and 2) why wouldn't the stadium just play the superior, original version?

827963[/snapback]

Punk's not dead, it just deserves to die when it becomes another stale cartoon.