Song they play right before Bills Come out?

i actually think they make the best metal these days and their music is far superior to metallica's. where they suffer is their front man / stage presence.  hatfield of metallica has a powerful of stage presence that makes people not realize that their music is actually pretty average, in my opinion anyway.  i think godsmack is just the opposite.

the Godsmack playlist in my iPod is probably the most used and in addition to I Stand Alone, also has Serenity, Whatever, sick of life, re-align, keep away, shine down, touche (acoustic version), speak, straigh out of line, awake, batalla de los tambores (live) and voodoo. 

awesome!!!

827748[/snapback]

Well, I disagree with your assesment of Metallica, I think their music is not average, but Hetfiald does have that presence

Those are all great Godsmack tunes (Shinedown being one of my favorites on the new album) but batalla de los tambores is worth the ticket price alone to see live! That is amazing and the highlight of the show.

For people who haven't seen one of their shows, the drummer and the lead singer both get on drum kits on the stage (Sully the lead singer was actually the original drummer) and they do a drum duet on stage and include some great drum lines. It goes on for somewhere between 5-10 minutes