Top 5 Defensive Stars

Astrobot

L. Fletcher-Baker 11 Tackles, 3 Assists. A freakin' touchdown which, until 8:00 to go in the game, was more points than the offense had. Two other almost INT's. Plus he's the heart of this defense.

N. Clements 7 Tackles, 2 Assists, and a very critical tipped pass whic Ko Simpson ran back to set up the last TD.

T. McGee 6 Tackles and several pass defenses against Driver. Add the kick return to set up our first TD on special teams.

T. Spikes 5 Tackles, 4 Assists, a tipped pass, and his best game in his comeback so far.

A. Schobel 4 Tackles, 2 Sacks, and tons o' hurries.

Honorable Mention:

K. Simpson 4 Tackles-2 Assists, and the tipped ball return from the endzone.

The Spikes comeback is one of the best NFL stories of 2006. We'd hear more of it if his name was Bruschi. <_<

Forgot about Clements' earlier play. It was against Driver (the 5th play out of 6 in a row to Driver!) with 8 minutes to go in the half.

The Spikes comeback is one of the best NFL stories of 2006. We'd hear more of it if his name was Bruschi.  <_<

Forgot about Clements' earlier play. It was against Driver (the 5th play out of 6 in a row to Driver!) with 8 minutes to go in the half.

825782[/snapback]

Yeah forget about a great tipped ball play where a DB stops a chance for the Packers best WR to score a 50+ yard Touchdown. <_<

L. Fletcher-Baker 11 Tackles, 3 Assists. A freakin' touchdown which, until 8:00 to go in the game, was more points than the offense had. Two other almost INT's. Plus he's the heart of this defense.

N. Clements 7 Tackles, 2 Assists, and a very critical tipped pass whic Ko Simpson ran back to set up the last TD.

T. McGee 6 Tackles and several pass defenses against Driver. Add the kick return to set up our first TD on special teams.

T. Spikes 5 Tackles, 4 Assists, a tipped pass, and his best game in his comeback so far.

A. Schobel 4 Tackles, 2 Sacks, and tons o' hurries.

Honorable Mention:

K. Simpson 4 Tackles-2 Assists, and the tipped ball return from the endzone.

825774[/snapback]

of all the above I think Spikes performance may have been the most important. Really shows how important it is to have your strong side LB contributing

Yeah forget about a great tipped ball play where a DB stops a chance for the Packers best WR to score a 50+ yard Touchdown.  <_<

825783[/snapback]

Dude.... seriously....... i am a clements supporter....... but you need to get off his nutz and stop finding a way to rep him in every single thread, its getting old.

825774[/snapback]

London has visited the endzone more often this year than Willis <_<

London has visited the endzone more often this year than Willis <_<

825990[/snapback]

And just as many times as Evans. The Bills two biggest weapons on O have combined outscored Fletcher 3 TDs to 2. Pathetic.

Dude.... seriously....... i am a clements supporter....... but you need to get off his nutz and stop finding a way to rep him in every single thread, its getting old.

825986[/snapback]

HAHA im really not as bad in real life. Im just trying to be as obnoxious as some of the Clements haters have been. Thats all. Sorry dude.

HAHA im really not as bad in real life. Im just trying to be as obnoxious as some of the Clements haters have been. Thats all. Sorry dude.

826058[/snapback]

Yeah, i expected it... during the whole game i knew clements was playing well and in the back of my mind saying to myself....... shiit... this means all we are gunna hear all week is daq all week on clements lol.... lets hope he gets some int's and we re-sign him lol

Yeah, i expected it... during the whole game i knew clements was playing well and in the back of my mind saying to myself....... shiit... this means all we are gunna hear all week is daq all week on clements lol.... lets hope he gets some int's and we re-sign him lol

826074[/snapback]

HAHA. I hope he gets a few more INT's, decides he loves Buffalo, and decides he will play for only 5 mill/year instead of the 7 mill he wants ......

... but thats not gonna happen. <_<

not to rain on anyone's parade, and i certainly loved the turnovers, but i'm wondering about the love on display for a defense that gave up well over 400 yards at home.

826014[/snapback]

(While we look for our umbrellas)

Gee, I wonder? ... hmmmm, was it the forced turnovers, the sacks? .... hmmm ... no I'll go with that "only giving up 10 points thingy". <_<