Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the road right now and unable to see the game...just had a few questions about the game:

1. How bad is McGahee's injury?

2. A-Train looks like he is having a good game statistically...has he looked good? (better than McGahee?)

3. How has the new OL done?

Thanks

Go Bills!

How about Green Bay calling for a pass on 1st and goal from the one?  Pack fans are blowing up and calling for the head of their O-coordinator for that call.

825569[/snapback]

If the Bills had called that, we'd had a server meltdown.

So a sack each for KGB and Kampmann, which isn't totally suprising given the tackles were playing their first game at those positions in awhile, if ever in the NFL. However there were 3 for some no one named Corey Williams. Who was to blame for those?

Also good to see JP didn't fumble with the 5 sacks he took. Or avoiding a ref. :unsure:

I'm on the road right now and unable to see the game...just had a few questions about the game:

1. How bad is McGahee's injury?

2. A-Train looks like he is having a good game statistically...has he looked good? (better than McGahee?)

3. How has the new OL done?

Thanks

Go Bills!

825567[/snapback]

1. We dont know yet.

3. 5 yards/carry average

3. Good on the run / not so good on the pass

1. We dont know yet.

3. 5 yards/carry average

3. Good on the run / not so good on the pass

825575[/snapback]

I'd argue that they weren't very good running the ball on important downs. How many 3rd and shorts did they get blown off the ball on? The O, as a whole, didn't do squat until the last 10 minutes.

The Bills have some offensive talent.  A good QB that can read defense will still find the open receiver quickly and avoid sacks.  My fear is that NFL defensive coordinators have a book on JP now and it's like men against a young child.  He's not getting worse....the league is just able to shut him down so easily now.

825423[/snapback]

Sure they have SOME talent...I mean, they are NFL Players after all...Evans is a darn good WR...I still don't think he's a #1, but he's good...Peters could Start for most Teams, probably not at LT, but he would Start somewhere along most O-Lines...Willis is definitely a Top 10 NFL RB...After that though, it's just a bunch of mediocre to poor Players who somehow manage to underachieve once in a while dispite the fact that it would seem they can't get much worse...On top of it they make mistakes on Offense that KILL drives via Penalties... And add to all that The QB position is killing the Bills at times (not blaming it all on JP, he's just going through what he's going to go through...) and you have one of the worst, if not THE worst Offense in the NFL...

Let us not forget the Bills all but completely ignored the Offensive Side of the Ball this past Draft...And I'm not saying the Bills O can't improve with time, just saying it's an uphill battle when you lack talent overall...

On that note...Nice TD Pass to Evans and a couple REAL nice Runs by A-Train... :unsure: And a Win is a Win... That's all that really counts... :P