Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

You think they could have called a run on 1st and 10? 

Like I said, the play calling is as though the team's behind...and they're not.

825398[/snapback]

BJ,

You're wrong here. The Bills have called a run on 9 of the 12 first downs so far. To me that's an overcommitment to the run on first down.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have some offensive talent. A good QB that can read defense will still find the open receiver quickly and avoid sacks. My fear is that NFL defensive coordinators have a book on JP now and it's like men against a young child. He's not getting worse....the league is just able to shut him down so easily now.

Is there anyone on this Board that did not feel this Game began to slip away on Green Bay's last drive of the 1st Half?...I know GB did not score there...But I just felt like The Pack finally woke up on that Drive and the Bills went back to being the Bills who got whipped the Last 3 Games... :unsure:

BJ,

You're wrong here.  The Bills have called a run on 9 of the 12 first downs so far.  To me that's an overcommitment to the run on first down.

825422[/snapback]

Okay, to all who've responded: I admit the possibility that there is a slim chance that I just may be less than perfectly correct with the details here, and there may be a bit of Holcombian "regression toward the mean" in my analysis...

But the play calling still sucks.

for the record, the packers pass defense is one of the worst -- if not *the* worst -- in the league. moreover the bills are playing at home in picture perfect conditions.

825421[/snapback]

Exactly.

Carry that ball like a loaf of bread Peerless. good job.

The Bills will do everything possible to keep JP from having to throw down field on this drive.

Yep, the coaching and play-calling has been GREAT!

825378[/snapback]

Where are the shorter quicker type passes; one can say that JP is not pulling the trigger on those but I don't see any WR running those routes. And we never pass over the middle!