Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

Losman...and overrated WR corps...a RB who is inconsistent....general lack of playmakers all over the field...this team is a JOKE

Best player on the team is a PUNTER...does anyone realize just how bad that is?????

825354[/snapback]

And a below average offensive line.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So they're on their own 20, and...three straight pass plays and a punt. 

And they're UP 10-7.

What the !@#$ kind of play-calling is that?  Yes, the execution sucks...but how about some sensible !@#$ing play-calling to execute to begin with?  :unsure:

825364[/snapback]

it is not the playcalling. it's the talent.

This is getting RJish. No clue when the situation requires to get rid of it quick when there is nothing there. Sadly, there is no quick fix. Nobody on the roster, no good free agents( Schaub, PLUEEEEEEEZE!!!) and even the right draft choice will take 2-3 years minimum. This sucks..........

No, when you're up by 3, on your own 20, and you call three straight pass plays like you have to come from behind, it's the play-calling. 

Which is not to say the talent isn't sh--.  But the play-calling is as well.

825382[/snapback]

???

the first play was a sack for minus ten. you think they could have run their way to a first down?

SOme of you guys constantly call me out and protect JP. He stinks today and he's stunk the last 4 games. I don't expect him to get careless but he has to be able to make some plays on the run and improvise when the inital read is covered. He simply cannot read defesnes and then he's not very accurate when he does.

I was impressed with the play-calling at the beginning of the year.  But it's been lousy and the lack of halftime adjustments is pathetic.

825386[/snapback]

You still have to execute the play called. The Bills are not doing that, at all.