Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i went on my roof and adjusted the Sat....

got my signal back....

First play i see....is a pass....to price

and wow did Penmnington get blown away on that play....luckily the rusher kinda lost his balance and JP got it away quick

70 yds of O???   Didn't Joey Harrington throw 460+ yds on these guys?  ugh.  We are just abysmal on O and it's a combination of JP being a very below avg QB + a drop + a below avg Oline.

825280[/snapback]

What exactly do you think JP should have done differently thus far? He has one sack which I'd tag on him and if Evans and Royal manage to hold onto very easy catches JP would have been 7/8 for (roughly) 100 yards in the first half. You can't ask for much more from a QB in an O that is trying to play it close to the vest.

What exactly do you think JP should have done differently thus far?  He has one sack which I'd tag on him and if Evans and Royal manage to hold onto very easy catches JP would have been 7/8 for (roughly) 100 yards in the first half.  You can't ask for much more from a QB in an O that is trying to play it close to the vest.

825299[/snapback]

he has 2 sacks....but I agree w/ u

on another note, I've noticed we can't shutdown big name recievers ex:Driver, Roy Williams... :unsure: